Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I BRRUTALLY fat shamed a landwhale today

B

bcroger

Commander
★★★★
Some fat pigs at my work place were having BBQ today and they were sitting/eating the company kitchen. I know there is an obese, hispanic dwarf who thinks that she is very attractive. She "covers up" (that is hide her disgusting cleavage, push clothes to cover up more etc.) around me, get Botox/plastic surgery, spends hundreds on clothes, complains about "creepy" men at Walmart etc. I walked up her side of the table, pointed to the food and said "looks healthy" and laughed in a [fake] friendly/joking manner.

The fat pigs pretended to laugh, but I could see that they were hurt.

When I got in my car, I saw the fat, hispanic, who complained about "creepy" men. Her eyes were pointed down at her stomach and she looked hurt. It felt good.

Based, May The Soul Of Holy Saint Elliott Guide You

Bro let her think she is what ever she wants. Wtf did she ever do to you

I always hear women talk of these life threatening "creepy," "old," "short," "indian," "sketchy" (ie. unattractive) men and how miserable they make these womens life. Fair enough. I will judge obese, landwhale females.

You can't have it both ways. If its socially acceptable for women to treat unattractive men worse, then I will treat obese /unattractive women worse.

Lets all start discriminating against landwhales to get back at foids for treating "creepy" men worse.

Based. Men get shamed all the time for their height.

I always hear women talk of these life threatening "creepy," "old," "short," "indian," "sketchy" (ie. unattractive) men and how miserable they make these womens life. Fair enough. I will judge obese, landwhale females.

You can't have it both ways. If its socially acceptable for women to treat unattractive men worse, then I will treat obese /unattractive women worse.

Lets all start discriminating against landwhales to get back at foids for treating "creepy" men worse.
I get what you mean bro. But we have to be better than these retards who hurt others feelings. I hate the people who remind me everyday that I'm ugly. I try avoid being like them

I get what you mean bro. But we have to be better than these retards who hurt others feelings. I hate the people who remind me everyday that I'm ugly. I try avoid being like them
we cant help being ugly, landwhales can. they deserve to be shamed.

Some fat pigs at my work place were having BBQ today and they were sitting/eating the company kitchen. I know there is an obese, hispanic dwarf who thinks that she is very attractive. She "covers up" (that is hide her disgusting cleavage, push clothes to cover up more etc.) around me, get Botox/plastic surgery, spends hundreds on clothes, complains about "creepy" men at Walmart etc. I walked up her side of the table, pointed to the food and said "looks healthy" and laughed in a [fake] friendly/joking manner.

The fat pigs pretended to laugh, but I could see that they were hurt.

When I got in my car, I saw the fat, hispanic, who complained about "creepy" men. Her eyes were pointed down at her stomach and she looked hurt. It felt good.
FUCK U GIVE ME TO HER

... i didnt read

He literally posts this thread every other month.

Its some weird shit that he made up in his head. He doesn’t have the balls to actually do something like this.