Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I browsed a couple of anti-incel Facebook groups.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
And wow, most of the women I saw were well below our looksmatch. Hottest one I saw was a 5, most were solid 2s. They all had colored hair, tattoos, and over 85 percent of them were borderline obese. These foids were also partaking in a lot of dick size shaming and face shaming, which is funny enough and quite hypocritical, considering how some of them had enough blubber to have their own orbit. Their male counterparts already roped.

The few men either had some show character or object as their profile picture, and they were either middle aged ass dudes or they looked like the soyboy meme incarnate. I only saw one who partook in the face/dick shaming, the other 99 percent were just reguritating the personality meme. I also saw one of the middle aged dudes with a family and two kids. Can't wait until foids' standards are so high that his son eventually becomes one of us. Sad!

But just another reminder that the people who make fun of you aren't exactly normal.

It's their way of coping.

Lol it’s so over

These foids were also partaking in a lot of dick size shaming and face shaming, which is funny enough and quite hypocritical
Looks don't matter! BTW I don't like you because you're ugly

These foids were also partaking in a lot of dick size shaming and face shaming, which is funny enough and quite hypocritical, considering how some of them had enough blubber to have their own orbit.
Well despite what their looks might imply, they've probably had a dozen dicks shoved inside their beefy cunts, so I don't blame them for their delusions.

They are subhumans who get bullied irl so to feel a little superior they bully us. Everyone knows if you dont have your face as your pfp on fb youre ugly

And wow, most of the women I saw were well below our looksmatch. Hottest one I saw was a 5, most were solid 2s. They all had colored hair, tattoos, and over 85 percent of them were borderline obese.
that's all the foids that post on IT as well :feelskek::feelskek: the memes continue to write themselves