Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I brought Cake for everyone.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
Can I have the first slice?
Ok, I'll put in the refrigerator if nobody wants it.

Attachments

• Christmas-Cake-decorated-with-fondant-marzipan-and-cherries-SQ.jpg
    Christmas-Cake-decorated-with-fondant-marzipan-and-cherries-SQ.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
I like ice cream cakes.

Half chub ngl. Thanks brocel.
No problem. Fellow cel.
There's still some cake left. Anyone?
@BummerDrummer I see you eyeing the cake. Do you want it?

Last edited:
May I have a slice as well?

I haven't ate cake in more than 5 years.

Why? Don't like sweets?
I'd probably like the taste of it, but I don't eat any bread or artificial sugars or unhealthy oils. If I made the cake myself with my own ingredients I'd eat a slice.

I can't have one cuz I'm muh lean maxxing right now.

I'll bake my own cake but it will be low in cals and high in protein.

You're not blackpilled if you're not Stevia and Protein powdermaxxing in your Cakes. Lol at eating empty calories from simple sugar, I laugh at you bluepilled sugar cucks.

I can't have one cuz I'm muh lean maxxing right now.

I'll bake my own cake but it will be low in cals and high in protein.

You're not blackpilled if you're not Stevia and Protein powdermaxxing in your Cakes. Lol at eating empty calories from simple sugar, I laugh at you bluepilled sugar cucks.
Over for sugar cakecels.
I'd probably like the taste of it, but I don't eat any bread or artificial sugars or unhealthy oils. If I made the cake myself with my own ingredients I'd eat a slice.
Same tbh. Although idk how to bake a cake.

Why? I see nothing wrong with bread unless you're doing keto
I used to only eat unbleached whole wheat bread that isn't enriched, but after cutting it out I felt better and lost weight so I decided to quit bread.
Artificial sugars are based bro. Diet coke kills cravings
Zero carb energy drinks with artificial sweetener aren't that bad, but sugar that's refined is only empty calories.

Screen Shot 2021 04 06 at 110246 AM

Good on you man. Everyone is different, afterall.
If you can be below 15% body fat while eating bread then you are lucky.

i tried eating bread made of seeds and shit at soup plantation and it was awful.

If you can be below 15% body fat while eating bread then you are lucky.
I'm actually 15% body fat right now and although I don't eat a lot of bread as most of my carbs comes from rice but I do switch from time to time.
But to be honest at the end of the day fatloss is all about being in a calorie deficit.

i tried eating bread made of seeds and shit at soup plantation and it was awful.
I used to like whole wheat bread with sunflower seeds, but if it's rye bread the after taste will be bad no matter what seeds it has.
I'm actually 15% body fat right now and although I don't eat a lot of bread as most of my carbs comes from rice but I do switch from time to time.
But to be honest at the end of the day fatloss is all about being in a calorie deficit.
I don't only cut out those foods to lose weight, I want to fuel myself with only nutritious food with no empty calories, or it will make me weaker and lazier.