Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I brootally embarrassed myself infront of my oneitis

zalikell.ir.ilxyne:

zalikell.ir.ilxyne:

Recruit
★★★
As an autist I should’ve never opened my big mouth in front of people

We were in front of the school office waiting to be let in, then I saw my oneitis there I’m like “wow my oneitis is here hehe maybe I have a chance with her yaay” even though she was with someone.

Then this fat ass dude I known before came up to me and we started chatting.

Due to my autism and the fact my oneitis was right there I couldn’t help but say something so she knows my character a bit you know. I started having the most boomer lines ever : “oh I remember seeing a video of this place in 2004 it’s definitely gotten worse the layout was different and everything”

I couldn’t realize how cringe I looked cause I was obsessed with that girl (who mind you wasn’t even that hot she was just my oneitis) then people were staring at me while we were in there.

I felt like pure shit and so when we got called to our classes I went to get a drink and she walked past me bro I just felt her giving me a dirty look bro

And so from now on I’ll never like girls ever again, cause that shit is stupid

1725917346937c