Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I broke up with arianna grande after what she said

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
I let my second wife know (Jenna ortega) that i broke up with my first wife (arianna) after her not so shocking thoughts on Jeffrey Dahmer tbh.

"Ariana Grande has been called "sick" by the mother of one of Jeffrey Dahmer's victims, after the pop star said the serial killer was one of her dream dinner guests."

"I was infatuated with serial killers when I was younger," Grande said. "It was in between me being Cat [on teen sitcom Sam & Cat] and pop stuff, so it was like a younger group, and they were with parents, and someone said, 'If you could have dinner with anyone living or dead, who would it be?'"

"I was like, 'Oh honey, you're so cute,'" she continued, adding that she prefaced her answer by asking the parents if she could respond honestly. "They were like, 'Sure, what's the answer?' and I was like, 'I mean, Jeffrey Dahmer is pretty fascinating.'"

jeffrey dahmer is a homosexual pedophile so he wouldn't go to dinner with ariana but if ariana had a male son im sure dahmer would love to meet him

man u should hook the bros up one of these days

I'll never understand the females infatuation with serial killers. It doesn't sit well with me.