Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I broke my drinking record

HumanTrash

HumanTrash

Rope or cope but don't hope
★★
I drank 24 cans of 4,5% beer in about 12 hours, I had been going for this record for ages and I finally broke it :feelslala:

I'm also drunk as fuck right now and it's officially over

12 hours? XD that would be impressive if it was 6 hours maybe

you're typing very well, drunkeness considered. most drunktype i've seen looks like this:
hunng yyrh fuivckk erytyiop5j7k5777777777

you're typing very well, drunkeness considered. most drunktype i've seen looks like this:
Because hes a LARP

well, that wasn't what i was getting at. though i admit i may have exaggerated it a bit for comedic effect.
Nah m8. When I get properly fucked up like I am trying to now. I dont type. Like all other drunks. Hes tipsy-kinda drunk at best. No way hes drank that much with how he's acting

Alcoholism is a shitty road to go down. Turn back if you still can.

Nah m8. When I get properly fucked up like I am trying to now. I dont type. Like all other drunks. Hes tipsy-kinda drunk at best. No way hes drank that much with how he's acting
Massive cope, I am drunk as fuck, but I still have a certain ability to register what I'm doing and write without too many errors, anyway getting superdrunk from beer is pretty damn hard and not even recommendable

Different people have different reactions. I could study medicine and chat with my buddies coherently when I was 8/10 drunk. Drinking just makes me tired af and makes me slur my words alot. So I believe that this post is not a LARP.

Massive cope, I am drunk as fuck, but I still have a certain ability to register what I'm doing and write without too many errors, anyway getting superdrunk from beer is pretty damn hard and not even recommendable
People who are tipsy are the ones that drunk type on purpose to seem wasted out of their minds

XD
People who are tipsy are the ones that drunk type on purpose to seem wasted out of their minds
XD

My friend wrote like that. After practice he learned to write properly.
I've always been able to write properly when drunk

@outherebrothers whats your record

Feels like I'll break the record today, all 24 in just the evening

Hope its 440ml cans of beer. If its just 330ml you can fuck off.

*fake drunktype

Like 80% of my posts here were made when drunk

I can only get drunk if I mix drinks.

I don't drink crazy but my brother drank 15 shots of a low proof whiskey in an hour.

It is rover for drunkcels

I might go on a drinking spree too ngl

The worse i think I'd been through drinking is tanning a 70cl bottle of jbs in a few hrs when i was 18. Dont remember shit, an spent the next day shaking and being violently sick. Life choices. I couldn't do it now.
The worse i think I'd been through drinking is tanning a 70cl bottle of jbs in a few hrs when i was 18. Dont remember shit, an spent the next day shaking and being violently sick. Life choices. I couldn't do it now.

*jd

1 can of beer is 10 lira and the min wage is 2k lira in my country.
Hahaha