Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I broke a foids leg in 7th grade

Saint Lives MattER

Saint Lives MattER

Self-banned
-
I was just taking a shower (first of many on the road to ascension, Kappa) and remembered what should've been one of the best days of my life, but I was too high inhib at the time to enjoy it.

We were in PE class and were put into random groups by the teacher to form these stupid ass pyramids. I got put into a team involving a bunch of randos and this one bitch that would always give me the stink eye, she was full of herself and thought she was better than pretty much everyone.

So we start working on the logistics of this fruity ass pyramid, and since I'm a scrawny framecel, I try to get somewhere on top of the dudes and under the holes. Everyone agrees, but nope, stink eye bitch argues I should be at the absolute bottom. No matter how much I protest that it's a terrible idea, she won't let us continue with the class until it goes her way, and threatens to just sit it out which would fail us. I suspect she probably wanted me at the bottom so she wouldn't have to touch me, anyways, we fold to her demands and I get at the bottom.

A bunch of people climb on top, including some of the dudes, and the little twig branches I have for "arms" are absolutely shaking. As unstable as a bridge made in China.
The short hair bull-dyke looking ass was last, at the absolute top of the pyramid. She begins climbing, and at this point, my arms are pretty much lifeless. As she finally gets to the absolute top and begins positioning, and shaking everything left and right trying to get her balance, my left arm collapses like a shitskin pilot flying through Jew York and sends her tumbling down. She ended up breaking her foot, because my left arm folded first, causing her to fall in the same direction she was climbing from. Of course after that she'd give me even more stink eye action, assuming I did it on purpose. When she was the one who forced my scrawny twig ass to lift 2 fucking dudes that were probably double my size each.

Only thing I regret looking back is that my right arm didn't collapse first, so she would've fallen in the opposite direction right on that rat ass face of hers. Could've ended up a vegetable instead of breaking her leg. One of those once in a life-time opportunities you missed and will regret for the rest of your life, I guess.

lmaoo that’s awesome, bitch got what she deserved

Lol great story telling

I slapped a girl on the slide in kindergarten and she started crying. Her name was Jordan

Lovely. Like your writing style OP.

You did good op.

I wish she died that day

I wish she died that day

Same. She was in my school throughout the whole thing, giving me the stink eye and some backhand comments for fucking years. Relegated to the world of day dreams.

Last edited:
In fourth grade, I once accidentally hit a foid in the eye -- I was play fighting with another kid (a boy) and I swung my arm back and clocked the little bitch, who came too close, giving her a black eye. Mind you, boys would get hurt all the time and the teachers wouldn't bat an eye, but when this little shit of a bitch got hurt all hell broke loose. I was pulled into the principals office. I had to explain myself to the principal; he determined it was an accident, and it really was, sparing me a suspension. Had this incident happened in 2020, I would have been arrested (not an exaggeration....yes, it is possible for 9 year old boys to get arrested).

Another time (don't remember which grade) I also accidentally bumped into a foidlet, knocking her to the ground, hitting her head; I remember seeing blood and she probably still has a scar on her forehead to this day, for all I know. I did not get in trouble that time because I ran away immediately and never heard from anyone about the incident again.

Last edited:
Good for you. That whore got what she deserved
In fourth grade, I once accidentally hit a foid in the eye -- I was play fighting with another kid (a boy) and I swung my arm back and clocked the little bitch, who came too close, giving her a black eye. Mind you, boys would get hurt all the time and the teachers wouldn't bat an eye, but when this little shit of a bitch got hurt all hell broke loose. I was pulled into the principals office. I had to explain myself to the principal; he determined it was an accident, and it really was, sparing me a suspension. Had this incident happened in 2020, I would have been arrested (not an exaggeration....yes, it is possible for 9 year old boys to get arrested).

Another time (don't remember which grade) I also accidentally bumped into a foidlet, knocking her to the ground, hitting her head; I remember seeing blood and she probably still has a scar on her forehead to this day, for all I know. I did not get in trouble that time because I ran away immediately and never heard from anyone about the incident again.
You were really lucky. You would have unironically went to jail if this happened now

Based. Which decade did this happen in?

Glad you didn't get injured because of their ignorance

Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, and sometimes you just bomb some normie pyramids.

I was just taking a shower (first of many on the road to ascension, Kappa) and remembered what should've been one of the best days of my life, but I was too high inhib at the time to enjoy it.

We were in PE class and were put into random groups by the teacher to form these stupid ass pyramids. I got put into a team involving a bunch of randos and this one bitch that would always give me the stink eye, she was full of herself and thought she was better than pretty much everyone.

So we start working on the logistics of this fruity ass pyramid, and since I'm a scrawny framecel, I try to get somewhere on top of the dudes and under the holes. Everyone agrees, but nope, stink eye bitch argues I should be at the absolute bottom. No matter how much I protest that it's a terrible idea, she won't let us continue with the class until it goes her way, and threatens to just sit it out which would fail us. I suspect she probably wanted me at the bottom so she wouldn't have to touch me, anyways, we fold to her demands and I get at the bottom.

A bunch of people climb on top, including some of the dudes, and the little twig branches I have for "arms" are absolutely shaking. As unstable as a bridge made in China.
The short hair bull-dyke looking ass was last, at the absolute top of the pyramid. She begins climbing, and at this point, my arms are pretty much lifeless. As she finally gets to the absolute top and begins positioning, and shaking everything left and right trying to get her balance, my left arm collapses like a shitskin pilot flying through Jew York and sends her tumbling down. She ended up breaking her foot, because my left arm folded first, causing her to fall in the same direction she was climbing from. Of course after that she'd give me even more stink eye action, assuming I did it on purpose. When she was the one who forced my scrawny twig ass to lift 2 fucking dudes that were probably double my size each.

Only thing I regret looking back is that my right arm didn't collapse first, so she would've fallen in the opposite direction right on that rat ass face of hers. Could've ended up a vegetable instead of breaking her leg. One of those once in a life-time opportunities you missed and will regret for the rest of your life, I guess.
Based and Sociopath-pilled

7th grade was miserable. For whatever reason foids at my school werent used to tucking in their shirts which was the dress code so whenever they sat down and leaned forward you could see their panties. I literally knew every pair of panties all the foids around me owned (because i was always looking) i must have spent half of middle school with a hardon in class.

im glad you broke that bitches leg though

The kids couldn't consent to that dangerous activity.

I did not get in trouble that time because I ran away immediately and never heard from anyone about the incident again.

Absolutely based ER style hit & Run