Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I bring you a small but sweet dose lifefuel into your lonely saturday night

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
No explanation is needed for this video.

Attachments

• bvyjl.mp4
    988.3 KB
I wish I had the balls to just brutally beat up a woman

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Retard maxing

I would've eaten her face and her screams as music to my ears. Every chunk of her bits are everywhere as she apologizes for being an incorrect form of eve

I would've eaten her face and her screams as music to my ears. Every chunk of her bits are everywhere as she apologizes for being an incorrect form of eve
Can I have the liver?

I’ve sadly known quite a few cunts during my time that would deserve a beating like this.

That's aboard a cruise ship, right? Nice, they will most likely get kicked off the ship though.

Wish that happened to me I want to unleash my pent up rage and frustration on someone don't care if it's a cunt or a cuck god someone please harass me so I can beat the shit out of them

TF

Imagine living in a place with such favourable demographics that this scenario could play out

Like heaven that guy probably never even heard the word incel

Western whores need to get this treatment at least daily :feelsjuice:

Sadly, I'm traumatized from the past. This sort of thing is bittersweet for me.

However...

She still won't see any reason to settle with a nicepersonalitymaxxer incel.

Source? Could be acted or otherwise fake.