Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I bring death with me

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Three people that I met during my short stay in my home country have died shortly after I left.

First a 24 year old dude who by all means was one of us, considering he was unmarried. Then a 40 year old dude. And a couple of days ago an elderly woman in her 60s.

I can't help but feel like I am to blame. Same shit happened when I last visited nearly a decade ago.

:feels:

15.jpg

over for gengarcels

ITbait thread?

I am not baiting. I just bring death to those around me.
And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see. And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see. And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
Brb getting a horse.

Don't you think I'm the problem? It feels like that. :feelsbadman:
the curse of the incel, his face is a deformed wreck, plagued with acne scars, a nose bloated to several times a reasonable size, ears jutting out at odd angles, eyes sunken in his skull but with bulbous eyeballs, a chin recessed into his neck, and lips large and swollen as if they were stung by bees. His visage is one which brings about it horror like no other. His gaze is known to bring death with it.

You should visit me soon

Maybe someone has done kalah jadoo on you or your haunted by jinn

Three people that I met during my short stay in my home country have died shortly after I left.

First a 24 year old dude who by all means was one of us, considering he was unmarried. Then a 40 year old dude. And a couple of days ago an elderly woman in her 60s.

I can't help but feel like I am to blame. Same shit happened when I last visited nearly a decade ago.

:feels:
you're not infected are you