Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I Bought Red Dead Redemption 2 (First New Western Game I've Bought In Years)

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
I better not be making a mistake. I liked the original when I was a teenager.

I already feel like I should've bought Fist of the North Star instead . . .

I paid $5 extra to get release day delivery since I ordered so late.

And I wanted it because of my Gun/CowboyMaxxing

https://incels.is/threads/gunmaxxing.84715/

Is fist of North Star game any good? Is it for pc?

I'll be playing it in 30 minutes. I hated the first one because it was unplayable on PS3. This one looks great.
Also, playing this game just for the sake of "cowboymaxxing" sounds stupid. I would get Fist of the North Star if I were you. I'll get it after I'm done with RDR2.

I’ve read really good things about it.

Hopefully you bought the XB1 version because apparently the PS4 version has frame rate issues. Typical of $ony.

I’ve read really good things about it.

Hopefully you bought the XB1 version because apparently the PS4 version has frame rate issues. Typical of $ony.

@Insomniac

I own Xbox One for western games and PS4 for Japanese games.

I'll be playing it in 30 minutes. I hated the first one because it was unplayable on PS3. This one looks great.
Also, playing this game just for the sake of "cowboymaxxing" sounds stupid. I would get Fist of the North Star if I were you. I'll get it after I'm done with RDR2.

@Clock Tower

Same.

I played RDR1 on 360 so never dealt with that.

CowboyMaxxing
Hol EoH

<------
Gun maxxing results:feelskek:

@Godzuki

Are you getting RDR 2 :y'all:?

gundere2-jpg.51057

i bought the new assassins creed a few days ago.
it is surprisingly good.

I've heard Fist of the North Star is okay. I only saw the first couple of chapters but it's a lot more rail-roady and has way too much tutorial shit to start with, even the Yakuza series is better about this. I also heard there's a lot of grinding, but other than that it succeeds at doing what the Yakuza series does, which is give you a sizeable amount of content to feast on despite having a smaller open world than most open world games.

You really shouldn't, ever, for no reason, preorder.
I know it's a meme, but it's true.

I was a cuck who wanted to play a Rockstar game on release date.

Really though preordering is definitely a cuckold move.

Sumimasen, Serge-sama

i'll cop when it goes on sale in 6-12 months. Already blew 130 CAD on the digital deluxe edition of BO4 two weeks ago

i'll cop when it goes on sale in 6-12 months. Already blew 130 CAD on the digital deluxe edition of BO4 two weeks ago

B04 is pure normcrap.

COD + Battle Royale = Cancer

At least I can play RDR2 and enjoy all the references to Spaghetti western movies and spill my spaghetti everywhere while doing it.

At least I can play RDR2 and enjoy all the references to Spaghetti western movies and spill my spaghetti everywhere while doing it.
Clint Eastwood movies were my favorite as a kid. Watched them all the time.

RevolverOcelotIRL.png
if you like cowboys and western spaggeti games do it right...play mgs !!!

B04 is pure normcrap.
COD + Battle Royale = Cancer

It is a normie game, couldn't refute that if I tried. Just had to see what all the hype was about.Only the second COD game I've bought tbh...Zombies is pretty dope

:feelsthink::feelsokman:

Richcels GTFO