Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I bought raw milk from a warehouse guy

Hopium

Hopium

Self-banned
-
To get quality food nowadays in the west you really have to ask around

Raw milk is healthy and tastes good
Festival Metal GIF by Wacken Open Air

Also if you don't tolerate lactose it is probably due to drinking pasterized milk which doesn't have active enzymes that help with digestion

I really recommend buying it
Price is not much higher from shop milk where i live
The only people in the world who shouldn't consume large quantities of dairy are rice-
Blood type B asians for the most part

Will make more food threads
I think it is very dismissed thing here
We literally eat toxic garbage even if we buy what we think is supposed to be "healthy"
[UWSL]nowadays it is all shit:feelsclown:[/UWSL]
[UWSL]unless you live in a rural village or near it and buy from a local farmer/hunter[/UWSL]

(((They))) totally brainwash normies and keep promoting vegan diets to make more soys:soy:

Tell me if you want a tag

@bing @Transcended Trucel @Nopish @the virgin shepherd

Last edited:
based. I don't have it because I don't like the taste but otherwise it is a good idea.

@Hopium
How about meats?

True most food that isn’t whole food is processed to make you feel like dogshit

True most food that isn’t whole food is processed to make you feel like dogshit
innit
My blood type is B +
I'm AB-
Suck my dick you filthy whore get the fuck off away from here you damn ugly snout nasty bastard no one cares about your mother being an ugly gross filthy disgusting €10 whore and your father being fucking kiddie fiddler who has raped over 200 innocent little bastards you son of a bitch :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:(in video game)
nicolas cage GIF

Milk has a lot of estrogen in it (INNIT), and regular consumption can in fact increase your E levels.

Try to limit drinking that shit.

Also if you don't tolerate lactose it is probably due to drinking pasterized milk which doesn't have active enzymes that help with digestion

The only people in the world who shouldn't consume large quantities of dairy are rice-

We literally eat toxic garbage even if we buy what we think is supposed to be "healthy"
[UWSL]unless you live in a rural village or near it and buy from a local farmer/hunter[/UWSL]

(((They))) totally brainwash normies and keep promoting vegan diets to make more soys:soy:

The bacon my uncle brought from a local farm where him and my aunt live sucked. Way too greasy. That's one thing I prefer store-bought.

Milk has a lot of estrogen in it (INNIT), and regular consumption can in fact increase your E levels.

Try to limit drinking that shit.
that goes for pasterized shop milk from mistreated cows
your ancestors drank lots of raw milk and were T moggers:feelsokman:
E and T are not antagonistic hormones btw
what actually increases E levels is soy:feelshaha:

Tag me when you make a new thread.

I'm never realized how dogshit "food" in America is until I started reading labels and watching some videos on it.

My country is so cucked they ban everything they banned raw milk jfl

brutal mog

last time i consumed raw milk was when i was in a rural area decades ago

nice, in my country we have wending machines with raw milk.

Attachments

• 1646614056708.png
    1646614056708.png
    139.1 KB · Views: 8
based OP. mother found a story that sells raw milk and buys me some.:feelsohh: thoughts @Ricordanza

Brutal rhesus factor mog. I'm practically a nigger monkey gorilla with my inferior O+ blood. Rh- types cannot be linked back to muh monkey ancestor apparently

Dairy is disgusting tbh. It’s loaded with unhealthy animal fats that clog your arteries and capillaries. There’s much healthier sources of calcium. Unfortunately dairy industries bought out a lot of studies to say dairy is healthy. It’s not. Lots of peoples acne went away after cutting dairy out of their diets

Dairy is disgusting tbh. It’s loaded with unhealthy animal fats that clog your arteries and capillaries. There’s much healthier sources of calcium. Unfortunately dairy industries bought out a lot of studies to say dairy is healthy. It’s not. Lots of peoples acne went away after cutting dairy out of their diets
>saturated fat
>unhealthy

Cope after cope
:feelsLSD:

Show nose, moshe

Cope after cope
:feelsLSD:
Saturated fat and cholesterol are real. Heart disease is the leading cause of death. Also milk is loaded with estrogen from the cow being pregnant

I wanna buy raw milk from a woman with big milkies :shock:

@manlet cUnt

@FamilyGuy1999