Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope i bought new swimming trunks

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
i will look cool in the water now:feelzez:

Last edited:
yeah man the foids will love them!

:chad::banhammer:

You go swimming

I swim completely naked

swimming in the swimming pools is giga nasty. it's like taking a bath in a massive bath tub using the same water as hundreds of others :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

swimming in the swimming pools is giga nasty. it's like taking a bath in a massive bath tub using the same water as hundreds of others :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

The problem is alleviated a little when there are separate pools for kiddies and adults only. But I'd still rather be in a pool than the ocean. I don't need my feet getting shredded by debris and crustaceans that can't be seen.

they're for the beach

The problem is alleviated a little when there are separate pools for kiddies and adults only. But I'd still rather be in a pool than the ocean. I don't need my feet getting shredded by debris and crustaceans that can't be seen.
the beach is based