Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I bought dog food as survival stock

grondilu

grondilu

Overlord
★★★★★
Remember that scene in Mad Max ?

I never forgot it. It seemed to me that it may be a good idea to buy dog food for survival.

Survival food should not be appetizing, otherwise you're just going to consume it too quickly.

I don't have only dog food, but I have a few cans. I expect to eat them as a complete last resort.

I prefer cat food
full

Well better than nothing Tbh.

This is why you inkwell

Is this even okay?

Brutal dogpill

It’s actually a terrible idea since dog food contains no vitamin c. Since dogs make their own vitamin c it’s not in their food; so a human eating only dog food will develop scurvy.

It’s actually a terrible idea since dog food contains no vitamin c. Since dogs make their own vitamin c it’s not in their food; so a human eating only dog food will develop scurvy.

I have multivitamin tablets too. Also it takes months to develop scurvy.

Last edited:
The Day After Tomorrow is another good one.

Rednecks always complaining. The good ole days. Eat dog food you ‘muh country’ fried jumbo truck driving ding dong inbred!
This goat farker voted for trump im sure.

In survival mode , taste isn't important . What matter is how much good quality nutriment it have .

why are u like this?
ill just cannibalise , get vitamin c that way

I only watch the new movie of madmax

still better than drinking soylent

I only watch the new movie of madmax
Start at #1 bro!

...And when you look up at the night sky remember, EMBA!

ALSO
01ico4x4

dog food is a good idea. But whole kernel wheat or corn or any grain, is better. Sprout for b-c and vitamin boil for carbs and protein... A complete food with a 30+ year storage life. .50 usd a pound.

Start at #1 bro!

...And when you look up at the night sky remember, EMBA!

ALSO
View attachment 220138

dog food is a good idea. But whole kernel wheat or corn or any grain, is better. Sprout for b-c and vitamin boil for carbs and protein... A complete food with a 30+ year storage life. .50 usd a pound.
Thanks a lot EMBA!

May sure you ingest the dogpill as well

I just bought rice, beans, pasta, and soup like any non retard months ago.