Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I bought a memory book after high school

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
When it was time for graduation they gave us a catalog with the cap and gown shit plus other optional stuff like pins, and other various crap with your high school logo and graduation year.

I foolishly purchased this memory book. Big mistake. I opened it and couldn’t even fill out 95% of it. It was only for popular kids like Chad and Stacy. Asking all sorts of questions about sports, dances, social activities ya know, all things I was excluded from.

Tbh I’m not sure if I have it buried in the closet or if I threw it out. If I still have it I’ll post some of the cringey questions (then throw it in the trash where it belongs)

I burned mine.

our HS gave us a flask as a gift

Ukcel.

What's a memory book?

My entire school can burn in hell ngl

seems like a US thing.

the only thing we had in the uk was prom when you finished college ( which I skipped obviously ) JFL id just be rotting alone in the corner whole chad and stacy hookup