Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I bought 3 bitcoins back in 2013

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Unfortunately I didn't buy anymore. Whats worse is I used most of it up to buy stuff over the internet etc.

I always look at that moment and tears come out of my eyes

Shoulda woulda coulda

Dont beat yourself up about these things, daily stock movements of more than $3 can mean thousands if you trade stock options. Unless you have a crystal ball nobody can legitimately predict this kinda shit

Mogs me, I just bought a bunch of Ethereum for an extremely hight price. Will probably have to sell it at half my investment jfl.
Very low IQ move, just buy aapl and profit

I got into bitcoin at the age of 12 way back when it was very unknown. I even set up a wallet on my dad's laptop, too bad I didn't buy any.

I remember sitting in a restaurant and constantly asking my dad to help me set up bitcoin mining software because I was retarded back then.

What do you think about Digibyte, is it a good investment right now?
Idk, I don’t know enough about crypto to give a good opinion, but from what I’ve seen for the past few years it’s too unstable to be a safe investment compared to blue chip companies which are all booming right now and will likely continue that trend until the next election

Same I egret not buying more crypto or I could have been like @Fontaine and retired by now

Just set your money on fire dude...

Shoulda woulda coulda

Dont beat yourself up about these things, daily stock movements of more than $3 can mean thousands if you trade stock options. Unless you have a crystal ball nobody can legitimately predict this kinda shit
High iq ngl

I never buy a bitcoin

A friend of mine back in 2009 I think. Said hey man what if these become worth a lot so mine now it is free! And I was like associating mining virtual coins like those dumb gamers were collecting virtual artifacts through stupid games and I thought meh. Fuck me. Could have paid for surgery now. Lifefuel: that friend 'said' he lost his wallet. (which I don't believe he is OCD AF).

I read the banks are planning to set up their own virtual coins. But wait. They already have. And wait. They always have had.