Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I bought 1000$ of Intel stocks

Incline

Incline

Truecel on Fakecels.Is - On a mission to SEAmaxx
★★★★★
This shit better make me 1 million in 10 years.

How much did you spend all-together? Been thinking about AMD tbh

I really need to buy stocks once I have some extra money

Intel seems like a good buy since its pretty low at the moment and its one of those companies I don't see going anywhere

after what nvidia pulled this year of course youre gonna want intel and amd in your portfolio lol

Over for poorcels
I think my net worth and savings have to be in the bottom 10% of this forum. One of the downsides of being a NEET.

Over for poorcels
I think my net worth and savings have to be in the bottom 10% of this forum. One of the downsides of being a NEET.
My net worth is only somewhat high because I inherited my dad’s car after he sadly passed away recently. Other than that, I’m pretty much broke. I have to start a job soon, so hopefully I can enjoy a few extra copes with the income. NEETing is not an option for me because I have to help pay bills and am not eligible for neetbuxx as far as I know

My net worth is only somewhat high because I inherited my dad’s car after he sadly passed away recently. Other than that, I’m pretty much broke. I have to start a job soon, so hopefully I can enjoy a few extra copes with the income. NEETing is not an option for me because I have to help pay bills and am not eligible for neetbuxx as far as I know
They have stringent requirements beyond mere diagnosis that are necessary for qualifications where I'm from.

Last edited:
They have stringent requirements beyond mere diagnosis that are necessary for qualifications where I'm from.
Yeah, it's very difficult to get neetbuxx around here as well. Funny part is that the immigrants coming in get lots of financial assistance. The people on section 8 have it easy as well and purposefully have lots of kids to get more free government money.

i can imagine your face at the moment when china attacks taiwan

This shit better make me 1 million in 10 years.
How much did you spend all-together? Been thinking about AMD tbh
after what nvidia pulled this year of course youre gonna want intel and amd in your portfolio lol
Buy Honeywell (HON) friday Pre-Market.

Blast Off Space GIF

Thank you for the info, I will look at Barrons. I’ve gotten back into stocks recently and made some money with options. But I want to stop and just swing trade equities.
Install DuckDuckGo app to read some of Barron’s news articles for free. It’s the very best financial publication in the world.

Other good…

MarketBeat
MarketWatch

Mogs me being rich enough to buy stocks but why invest in (((intel)))? They are getting crushed by AMD.
Because they sound like Incel

Intel is incel stock tbh tbh tbh

Also they are building fabs all over the place and Americans need Incel fabs because TSM is gonna get nuked by China soon. So in 2-3 years I hope they go up.