Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I Blame Women for my Inceldom

I

Incel Philosopher

Veteran
They might not be attracted to me, but it's 100% possible to have sex with someone you're not attracted to.

Man idec about inceldom or women. I honestly just want to escape rock bottom & intimidate normies ngl.

They are absolutely to blame. They hold the power to allow men to have sex or not. They chose not to more and more now, for all but the top 20%.

This is very water is wet for somebody claiming to be an "incel philosopher"

It is their nature that made us what we are but I think the main reason foids are able to act on their instinctual nature are the social dynamics in place, todays soyciety allowed them become what they are, we need to focus on why and how soyciety is the main problem.

it's 100% possible to have sex with someone you're not attracted to.
No, i for example can't get my dick up to sub-3 foids.
Foids on the other hand feel disgusted by most men and sex with those men simply feels too disgusting to them.

Check my boomer poll and see that more than half of incels on this site aren't if they were in another time period

Females got the power

Females ruined it

Rome falls

Water is wet

This is very water is wet for somebody claiming to be an "incel philosopher"
The point of this thread was to enrage normies. Nothing more.

No, i for example can't get my dick up to sub-3 foids.
Foids on the other hand feel disgusted by most men and sex with those men simply feels too disgusting to them.
Okay, you have proven that men cannot have sex with someone they're not attracted to.
Females don't need an erection. There is nothing physically preventing them having sex with incels.

Females don't need an erection. There is nothing physically preventing them having sex with incels.
File:Phases of sexual arousal and female orgasm.png

just make sex feel like sandpaper theory

File:Phases of sexual arousal and female orgasm.png

just make sex feel like sandpaper theory
Dude, there is a thing you can use called a "lubricant".
Many females in relationships use lubricants, because even with normies many of them cannot get wet enough to make sex comfortable.