Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I blame my Inceldom mostly on my Parents

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
my parents throughout my early life always fought and stuff, my mom and dad would threaten each other and there was always this toxic aura at home that made me develop my anxiety. could never create bonds because of the anxiety these two got into me.
anyone else can relate?

My situation was the same. All of that abuse just made me into a social outcast.

If you were good looking stacey would say "omg thats heartbreaking chad im so sorry your parents are terrible people. Lemme suck your dick to cheer you up!"

The only my parent's fault was reproducing me.

If you were good looking stacey would say "omg thats heartbreaking chad im so sorry your parents are terrible people. Lemme suck your dick to cheer you up!"

True.

my parents throughout my early life always fought and stuff, my mom and dad would threaten each other and there was always this toxic aura at home that made me develop my anxiety. could never create bonds because of the anxiety these two got into me.
anyone else can relate?
Yes, but it's not our parents' fault. It's the environment we're living in.

Yes, but it's not our parents' fault. It's the environment we're living in.
the environment i was living in was my parents house.
only people that their parents are divorced/fought alot in their childhood know what horror it is to see things such as your mom threatening suicide and your dad acting like a gorilla and throwing things around in anger as a little kid.

Very relatable tbh. I still remember the years of them constantly yelling and screaming over the most petty of things, never ceasing to find an argument to have. They abhorred each other and they hated me because I was the rotten fruit that represented everything they hated about themselves.

A putrid amalgamation born from a self hating noodlewhore and a racist, white supremacist.

the environment i was living in was my parents house.
only people that their parents are divorced/fought alot in their childhood know what horror it is to see things such as your mom threatening suicide and your dad acting like a gorilla and throwing things around in anger as a little kid.
When I say the environment, I mean the current cultural/social climate of your geographical position. Sure, I don't doubt that your upbringing had an effect on your personal development.

I agree, my parents never told me to focus on my looks, just focus on school.

True but part of the reason I wasn't good looking was because I wasn't focused on looksmaxxing.

I fucking hate my orents tbh they fucking talk shit about me constantly for no fucking reason saying shit like how retarded i am or just complaining about how messy i am ffs

I fucking hate my orents tbh they fucking talk shit about me constantly for no fucking reason saying shit like how retarded i am or just complaining about how messy i am ffs
"JUST FIX YOURSELF BRO LIKE WHATS THE PROBLEM JUST BE HANDSOME BRO"

Yes, I was similar. I don't have any memory of my parents every expressing anything positive towards each other not a hug, not a kiss, not anything. It was all arguing, yelling, nasty words, etc.

We were all just toxic roommates living together.

My parents are, and always were very oblivious. I've looked at pictures of me when I was younger and I don't know how they thought everything was okay. I would've looked at my child if he looked like me with a sense of worry. My frame was absolutely disgusting, legitimately filth, it's gotten better over time but jesus christ. I can't help but be mad at the fact they even reproduced.

If only I were Chad

:feelscry:

i'm just a simple guy, i'm incel because i'm ugly

Cope. You're ugly and that's it. Get over it and blame your parents only for your shitty genes.

Cope. You're ugly and that's it. Get over it and blame your parents only for your shitty genes.
call it cope but ive seen people that I mog hard with cute foids and I know they arent rich or something.
of course looks is a very important parameter in the equation but you barely see Chads with anxiety disorders. most of them are larping since its "cool" to have anxiety nowadays

call it cope but ive seen people that I mog hard with cute foids and I know they arent rich or something.
Disallowed:
  • Cherry-picking (e.g. posting unattractive men with girlfriends).
I'm calling it what is is. You know that you're ugly and that is the cause of 85% of your inceldom. Keep believing that it's anyone else's fault than your face's. Just lmao.

I'm calling it what is is. You know that you're ugly and that is the cause of 85% of your inceldom. Keep believing that it's anyone else's fault than your face's. Just lmao.

lets wait for the result of the survey and see how many of us have anxiety

but thing is that you're partly born fucked up, unable to handle stressful situations. my older brother grew up in the same shitty household,even got brutally beaten by dad yet still turned out to be normal. Yet I'm a socialy anxious spergy loser.

but thing is that you're partly born fucked up, unable to handle stressful situations. my older brother grew up in the same shitty household,even got brutally beaten by dad yet still turned out to be normal. Yet I'm a socialy anxious spergy loser.
Brutal testopill

Yeah for sure, if they had been more progressive and less conservative towards me maybe I wouldn't be the way I am

I blame most everything on them. Even with “normal” parents I could have been a high performing normie.

I just wish I didn’t have this problem in the first place.

My parents marriage and family is,a failure tbh ngl . I wish they have never met tbh