Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I blame all my inceldom to my race

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Roped at 13 sept 2024
★★
Imagine getting the ugliest, shortest and poorest rest in the entire world and blaming your inceldom to something else...

There's no doubt i wouldn't be so miserable if i wasn't a 5'2 bangladeshi guy born in Bangladesh, although it's good that i don't live in some western country because the mog would absolutely be suifuel but that doesn't make my inceldom any less...

So the only conclusion i can draw is everything bad that happens to me is because of my race and environment which i can never change

That's why Racepill Is everything

Didnt you claim you were 4'11ft ?

Hard to tell how many of my failo traits would change if I was another race but depending on how closely tied certain aspects of looks, height, complexion and so forth are to race, I could still remain incel either way

If you're living in Bangladesh now it can't be bad. You may just be another guy

Didnt you claim you were 4'11ft ?
It was a reddit post

Hard to tell how many of my failo traits would change if I was another race but depending on how closely tied certain aspects of looks, height, complexion and so forth are to race, I could still remain incel either way
There's incel is every race but being a white incel is far better to cope with the. Being indian

I blame my Inceldom mainly on my non-neurotypicality

Imagine getting the ugliest, shortest and poorest rest in the entire world and blaming your inceldom to something else...

There's no doubt i wouldn't be so miserable if i wasn't a 5'2 bangladeshi guy born in Bangladesh, although it's good that i don't live in some western country because the mog would absolutely be suifuel but that doesn't make my inceldom any less...

So the only conclusion i can draw is everything bad that happens to me is because of my race and environment which i can never change
Brutal.

I blame 50% of my inceldom on my racial pheno and 50% on my individual looks (within the phono)

JBW, JBB, "just don't be Latino" "Just don't be Slavic White" etc. is all bullshit

It's "Just Don't Be Curry or Rice"

If race is the only thing you blame for your inceldom then you are 100% a fakecel. Just here to bring some realism

I am Bangladeshi and I live in UK it's suifuel I get height mogged by 90% of people

Yeah same here

I do have facial failos still & am a borderline manlet, but being non-NT was really the final nail in the coffin for me.
aside from being babyfaced and 5'4, non NT is what really killed any chances at having a semi-normal life.

ethnics can't be incel, so you might just be a faggot

Cope, I'd say white are the biggest fakecels
ethnics can move to white countries and live there for free, statusmaxx via government propaganda that hates the whites, so no, you can't be incel

ethnics can move to white countries and live there for free, statusmaxx via government propaganda that hates the whites, so no, you can't be incel
Living in western country for free ≠ ascension

If race is the only thing you blame for your inceldom then you are 100% a fakecel. Just here to bring some realism
Your race dictates everything nigga, just put a bit more thought. Bangalis are more likely to be manlet, sub5 and poor and i got all three of them

Ur chad in russia and poland