Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I blackpilled my therapist

San Salvador

San Salvador

U.S.T.A.Š.A_M.A.X.I.N.G.
-
He asked me how are girls like in my generation, and I went ham with Tinder, 80/20 rule, and facial ratios. Best of all, he agreed with almost everything I said.

How useful is your male therapist bro?

He agreed to seem relatable so he can get closer to your problems aka being ugly.

Not much, but my psychiatrist forces me to go to therapy and take medication.
He could just be agreeing with you to make it seem like you click with eachother, then he'll try to manipulate you into being a good goy that copes with how fucked you are by being bluepilled and positive.

He agreed to seem relatable so he can get closer to your problems aka being ugly.
Cope. He always tells me when he disagrees with me, which always happens.
He could just be agreeing with you to make it seem like you click with eachother, then he'll try to manipulate you into being a good goy that copes with how fucked you are by being bluepilled and positive.
My IQ is too :feelsthink: for that.

He asked me how are girls like in my generation, and I went ham with Tinder, 80/20 rule, and facial ratios. Best of all, he agreed with almost everything I said.
It would be funny if you keep dropping blackpills on him and he ropes.

I did the same to my old psychologists. He was already quite blackpilled so we agreed on most things.

my psychiatrist forces me to go to therapy and take medication.
Don't you mean "I allowed him to talk me into therapy and medication?"
You generally have a choice in this.

What if he discovers he was cucked. Drop some cuckoldry black pills. Tell him how women have evolved to cuck men and is part of their mating strategies.

I did the same to my old psychologists. He was already quite blackpilled so we agreed on most things.

Don't you mean "I allowed him to talk me into therapy and medication?"
You generally have a choice in this.
Dude, in Lijepa Naša(Croatia), you will literally be thrown into the looney bin if you refuse to take medication and whatever your psychiatrist tells you to do.
Plus, my psychiatrist started sending me to therapy when I was 7 years old because I refused to play with the other kids in my kindergarten. 7 year olds aren't particularly good orators.

He doesnt care..he still gets paid just for talking with you :soy::soy::soy:

Take the therapistpill.

Probably doesn’t actually believe you tbh. He’s just being nice to you because he’s getting $$$.

lmfao. therapists know they are scammers. there is no hope.

Therapist are a waste of time and money, but anyway i think he just agreed with you because he didnt want to argue with you. He may think you are a misogynist or sexist and this is way he just agreed and took note on what you said as part of his fake therapy

He's married with 3 children. I'm kind of doubting it.

If he's not chad, his wife is probably cheating on him. That's just how the statistical odds are.

> Male patient
> Male therapist

You are missing the point of therapy

Dude, in Lijepa Naša(Croatia), you will literally be thrown into the looney bin if you refuse to take medication and whatever your psychiatrist tells you to do.
Plus, my psychiatrist started sending me to therapy when I was 7 years old because I refused to play with the other kids in my kindergarten. 7 year olds aren't particularly good orators.
Wow, shrinks are ruining Eastern Europe.

This thread reveals that psychiatry is a scam being foisted on children who don't need to socialize due to their high IQ.

And what would that be? JFL at telling a female therapist that I'm a virgin loser.
The point of a female therapist is to practice Chad moves on her.
My IQ is not Supreme enough to decrypt your messages. Are you implying that I should fuck my hypothetical female therapist?
No, you're supposed to practice Chad moves on her to test if the assumption about women is true.

TheRapist is not your Rapist anymore then.

Probably at the end of this you and him will both be depressed incel losers.