Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I blackpilled my feminist cousin covid college paper

Neetocel

Neetocel

Recruit
★★★
My younger cousin had to do an essay on the effects of Covid for college, she is a feminist. The teacher gave them some sources they could check on, and one of the topics discussed was how Covid affects women and have lead to women working less and leaving jobs. She told me she didn't wanted to do it and if I accepted to do her homework in exchange for some payment, I took it.

I basically used the source's own statistics to claim that men are affected too and that basically women leaving the workforce and working less means women have more of an option of not working while men are pressured to keep working as the breadwinners. I wonder how the teacher will react given he or she included the gender stuff thing about how women are the most affected:soy: as a possible topic to discuss and how my cousin will react if she actually reads it.

emperador-palpatine-1024x478.jpg

I can only imagine if they are made to read in front of the class or even better, defend and debate in class the arguments in the essay and she is forced to blackpill the class :feelsLightsaber:

Last edited:
Most females are feminist, unfortunately.

Holy shit I hope the teacher is a female :feelskek:
Very based :feelsokman:

Very based. High IQ. I hope the teacher spits her coffee while reading the paper.

My younger cousin had to do an essay on the effects of Covid for college, she is a feminist. The teacher gave them some sources they could check on, and one of the topics discussed was how Covid affects women and have lead to women working less and leaving jobs. She told me she didn't wanted to do it and if I accepted to do her homework in exchange for some payment, I took it.

I basically used the source's own statistics to claim that men are affected too and that basically women leaving the workforce and working less means women have more of an option of not working while men are pressured to keep working as the breadwinners. I wonder how the teacher will react given he or she included the gender stuff thing about how women are the most affected:soy: as a possible topic to discuss and how my cousin will react if she actually reads it.

emperador-palpatine-1024x478.jpg

I can only imagine if they are made to read in front of the class or even better, defend and debate in class the arguments in the essay and she is forced to blackpill the class :feelsLightsaber:
Incredibly Based and high IQ :dab: