Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I blackpilled my college friend about jeremy meeks

• Thread starter Invalidusername
  • Start date
Invalidusername

Invalidusername

Banned
-
We was having a discussion about how the school system fucks you over, and what it takes some people to actually make it someone decent in life and blablabla. Then I brought up the meekpill and mentioned how this guy was served riches on a silver platter because of his looks, despite him being an evicted felon. Despite him beating the shit out of a 16 year old and being part of a gang. All it took was a mugshot, and tadaa. He has a female billionaire orbiting him whilst he lives on easy mode.

My friend thought something along the lines of "what the fuck" and i was like yeah and showed him meeks picture. Now he gets what power looks has

Meek is a walking blackpill that breathes and talks, his mere existence makes him live life on easy mode.

He is the best example, good job.

I wonder how his small ape normie brain will react it

The meekspill isnt really a blackpill on it's own since most people will just claim that it's a one time thing or thaf he's an acception. But its definatly a good start, a soft blow if you will.

Meek is a walking blackpill that breathes and talks, his mere existence makes him live life on easy mode.

He is the best example, good job.

The meekspill isnt really a blackpill on it's own since most people will just claim that it's a one time thing or thaf he's an acception. But its definatly a good start, a soft blow if you will.
Since he's unfamiliar with the blackpill, I just simply presented him a good example so he gets the gist of it

STOP THOSE JEREMY MEEKS THREADS, FUCK I DONT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THIS LUCKY APE

Drip feeding the blackpill to normies. High IQ.

All you need us the 400 weeks v 1 meeks meme

Meekspill is the best jntroduction to the blackpill.

he is the living embodiment of the black pill, can't beat the Meeks

Destroying those libtards one day at a time.

Seriously though, it requires some hardcore dedication. Good on you, OP.

Jeremy Meeks is one example among millions.

Make sure you show him this video and tell him Meeks earned 180k just to stand and look good for one minute:

Make sure you show him this video and tell him Meeks earned 180k just to stand and look good for one minute:

by this side on thumbnail you can see how his negroid skull looks subhuman tbh.

You think more would know since it's obvious.

I doubt models are paid millions for their personality.