Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I blackpilled my brother yesterday

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Moderately though. I told him that looks > personality, and I told him about some Chadfish experiments but that's where I left it at. I'm afraid if I tell him more, he'll become bitter eventually even though he's already had a girlfriend. He thinks he's ugly but he's average looking. Right now there's still some hope for him. I will try blackpilling my very bluepilled friend next.

I blackpilled my two friends as well. It was their day of awakening.

I blackpilled my most bluepilled friend.

The real blackpill here is he is going to get cucked by his girlfriend.

I want to do bonesmash theory with my brother he will thank me later probably

universallyabhorred said:
The real blackpill here is he is going to get cucked by his girlfriend.

This.

Aware him about hypergamy and the femoid nature before Chad fucks his femoid.

Good work brothers! I also will soon start to blackpill my friends and dont forget to show them the forum.

If he's just average looking, i.e. something like a 5 or 6, just give him the full blackpill.
The sooner he relaizes that no woman will ever "love" him the way she loves Chad and will betray him given the first opportunity of Chad cock, the better.
You can still spare him some years of false hope and being used by whores for his money.

if you don't force your brother to do belt face pulls ur a bad sibling

i dont want to blackpill my bluepilled friends because they will think that i am 100% autistic and crazy and they would cut contact with me or just be angry. i dont want to lose my friends i known for years.
yes i was bluepilled once, like everybody but soon the blackpill took ever and i know the truth, they are still wondering why i dont have "fun" goind out or partying or hanging out with a group and "talking". fucking bluepillers

Fuck your brother. If he has a gf he got the better end of the stick. I would relinquish him.

You had a chance, and you blew it because of your autism. WTF. Also, my brother doesn't have a girlfriend anymore, they had to break up because of her father.