Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I bet you my entire life savings and soul that this grAY is a foid

SignedUpCuzItsOver

SignedUpCuzItsOver

Recruit
★★★★★
@moggedbylife2much is a 1000% a foid IT fag niggER that signed up literally this month and already has the shittiest posts i've ever seen. Literally is trying to "blend" in, but it's so obvious they're a foid. Just take a look at some of hER posts JFL :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:
Screenshot 2024 10 24 102019
Proof1
Proof2
Proof3

Their profile proves it, hER pfp, usERname and bio is litERally mocking us. Mods, please stop being jew for once and ban this obvious foid faggot. You can't even post on hER profile and just take a look at hER posts, evERyone who's communicated with hER so far has questioned hER inceldom at this point. If yall don't think this is a foid you are delusional soy.

Attachments

• proof.png
    proof.png
    53.4 KB · Views: 33
Friendly fire will not be tolerated

man I'm just venting sure i'm maybe exhaggerating a little but what do you want from me? i cant shit on myself?

fucking hell cant even be part of incel communities

ur either going to ban me or ur not. im not sending you my fucking dick pics. like i know im not as fat and bad as my pfp but you get up there in your 30s and suddenly have this big gut and i know i see the beginning of my hairline fading. I feel like shit about myself. im never getting a relationship at this point because im fucking burned the fuck out after wageslaving my whole fucking life and never get ahead. it's just a stupid forum go ahead and ban me im just fucking sick of this i'll go back to /r9k and stay annonymous bc i cant even have this little bit of a self w/o everyone hating me

ur either going to ban me or ur not. im not sending you my fucking dick pics. like i know im not as fat and bad as my pfp but you get up there in your 30s and suddenly have this big gut and i know i see the beginning of my hairline fading. I feel like shit about myself. im never getting a relationship at this point because im fucking burned the fuck out after wageslaving my whole fucking life and never get ahead. it's just a stupid forum go ahead and ban me im just fucking sick of this i'll go back to /r9k and stay annonymous bc i cant even have this little bit of a self w/o everyone hating me
So you’re basically asking the mods to ban you instead of actually defending yourself

the fucking cashier comment was obviously a fucking joke as was the thing about lesbians. i thought they were funny. and you know what i like my pfp because those eyes are one accurate thing they look exactly like what i see in the fucking mirror. I guess thats not allowed here. I'm not happy about being an incel. I'm not proud of it. I guess thats weird here. i really am involuntary. i dont want to be alone. i dont like it.

So you’re basically asking the mods to ban you instead of actually defending yourself
defending myself how? i say im a man and you say no and i say yes. that's stupid. all of this is stupid. i made some fucking self deprecating jokes. whats there to defend.

but of course you didnt ask if i was serious or joking. no one asks. they just hate me. I dont say the right things. it seems like everyone is always joking and trolling so yeah i tried to fit in. it never works. i barely dipped my toe in and a separate thread is made just to shit on me and try to get rid of me, like you can smell me through the screen.

these half-baked callout posts are never a good idea tbh

I dont say the right things. it seems like everyone is always joking and trolling so yeah i tried to fit in. it never works.

betas don't need to force stereotypes, they are the opposite of the normie who makes shit, irony, etc., a beta recognizes another beta.

betas don't need to force stereotypes, they are the opposite of the normie who makes shit, irony, etc., a beta recognizes another beta.
So I dont know how to be a loser right. or can i not call myself a loser or im a foid larping

So I dont know how to be a loser right. or can i not call myself a loser or im a foid larping

I didn't say you're not beta, I just said you don't need to force stereotypes to identify yourself as a loser, you are naturally essential or not, simple.

Mods kill this GrAY IT Fag @
moggedbylife2much
@moggedbylife2much with hammers.