Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal "I bet my sister 100 dollars that she couldn't get me a date on Tinder in 1 month..."

This post has so many blackpill elements. It's so comical :feelskek:.

[Insert Joke Here]

It pains me that people like this stay bluepilled even after experiencing nuclear blackpills. Make him an account here.

"So anyways, I might not be a ladies man, but I made some easy cash and now at least my sister understands me better :D:D"

neil-de-grasse-tyson-when-the-coping-is-too-strong.gif

SO FUCKING BLACKPILLING:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: SO MUCH FOR PERSONALITY, LITERALLY REJECTING ANOTHER FOID:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:1 MONTH:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

ABSOLUTELY BRUTAL

It pains me that people like this stay bluepilled even after experiencing nuclear blackpills. Make him an account here.
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. He'll come when he's ready (maybe once he becomes a wizard).

Not getting matches on Tinder is a normie trait as well.

Literally a wizard within 3 years:blackpill::dafuckfeels:

They're so used to live their life on tutorial mode that they can't imagine how painful it is to live the life of an incel

they dont understand
they never will understand

They're so used to live their life on tutorial mode that they can't imagine how painful it is to live the life of an incel
"I think that her Tinder account has over 1000 likes, so it was like two completely different worlds colliding"

Sisterpill always brutal

This post made me laugh. I love it when reality seeps through.

they dont understand
they never will understand
The funniest part is when someone looks me dead in the eyes and insists that I'm not ugly. a lifetime of zero IOIs from any women suggests otherwise.

Look at the forced positivity in his thread. You know he’s thinking that a foid will read it and decide to message him :feelskek:

Women literally don't understand. They live in a completely different world. And some of these women believe this is only true in the world of tinder, but imagine how women treat you in real life if you can't even get a woman to talk to you on tinder of all places? Women live lives of abundance of attention, people like them automatically and they are viewed positively. For ugly men on the other hand... its the complete opposite. Is it a wonder that male suicide rates are so much higher? Women can't get it. They can't. A lot of women went crazy during the quarantine, but that has been my everyday life for years now. They are so privileged.

Just goes to show foids have no “ personality” since from the sounds of it the sister was the one operating the account

Should have used tinder gold

"I think that her Tinder account has like a 1000 likes":lul::lul::lul:

Probably fake, like Reddit usually is.

If she really thought her brother was good enough to date, she'd hook him up with one of her friends. It's very easy for them to do this.

And then if she really wanted to prove her point, there had to be an older fat single mother that would have talked to him. Then she can place the blame on you for having too high standards.

Posts like this just put me in a foul mood for the rest of the day because I'm reminded that there are still millions of idiot foids out there that are completely unaware of how easy their lives are.

It amazes me how many incels still don't understand how the female brain has evolved and how it works. Please make sure you read the following words out loud and repeat them 10 times to yourself, then google them if you aren't already familiar: COGNITIVE DISSONANCE.

COGNITIVE. DISSONANCE. It is as intrinsic to female neurology as the vagina is to their pelvis. It's not that women 'live in a different world' or 'aren't aware' of what dating is like for men and how they treat unattractive men or really most non-Chad males. As the Reddit OP said, EVEN AFTER EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED, HIS SISTER STILL WON'T ADMIT HE'S UNATTRACTIVE.

If women were actually capable of internalizing any piece of information which bruises their biological need to make themselves fragile princesses who are always the victim or which threatens their supreme value over men, we could just all tell every woman on Reddit to pretend she's an ugly man for a month and see what it's like.

It won't matter though, because even if the FACTS demonstrate one thing, women's brains have evolved, unlike the rational male brain, to simply SHUT OUT facts which do not align with their emotions and needs. A woman can look at the sun and tell you it's green if saying "The sun is yellow" did not make her feel superior and happy.

Objectivity to a woman is like language to a dog. They know everything, of course they would, nobody knows more than them considering they are the egoistical enforcers of this shitty reality. Every woman knows blackpill to the same extent any incel does, they just ignore it. The only people who don't know blackpill are beta males.

sounds like a ricecel

His updoots wouldn’t be as high (if at all) if he didn’t act like Goofy the dog. Fuck reddit.
90% of people off Reddit are like this too and makes me feel like an alien. I’m not even negative around people, I just don’t act like a goofy numale and I get called too serious and quiet :feelswhat:

90% of people off Reddit are like this too and makes me feel like an alien. I’m not even negative around people, I just don’t act like a goofy numale and I get called too serious and quiet :feelswhat:

It is especially imperative for a redditor that is about to dabble in a blackpill-related topic. Mentioning anything at all about the hurdles of being an ugly male is basically an invitation for a lynch mob of foids and their whiteknights to descend upon you and tell you how you must be literally Hitler for daring to bring up women's attitudes depending on appearance.

So they always go "Haha! Isn't this so funny, I'm totally not complaining or being an evil whiny male, it's just a funny little slice of life moment, we live in the greatest society ever!"

Regardless, a female lynch mob still appeared in the thread to accuse everyone present of "SOUNDING INCEL-ISH EWWWWW" and a bunch of 80IQ normies reflexively piping up with "IT'S NOT YOUR LOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Another foid that is somehow surprised by the results/experience of the average male's presence on dating apps. The lack of understanding is insane. That post from cuckit is a micro-trove of blackballs.

Not getting matches on Tinder is a normie trait as well.
after straight months of trying to match with every profile without even looking at them, i got 1 match and it was an obese black dude with stubble who was "non-binary."

mogs me, my sister does not believe I could ever receive even a text message from a girl/woman, not to mention going to a date, not to mention having a girlfriend...

just on friday I heard that she said to my father that [in place X] could be women... never would she say to me anything like that. My 61 year old father mogs me.

The lack of understanding is insane.
I agree, but can you even imagine how over it is if your sister and her friends do understand that you have no chance?

>The foids calling this thread incellish and implying these guys are entitled get downboated into Oblivion
>On reddit
Pendulum's swinging back boys :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He should kill the bitch

It amazes me how many incels still don't understand how the female brain has evolved and how it works. Please make sure you read the following words out loud and repeat them 10 times to yourself, then google them if you aren't already familiar: COGNITIVE DISSONANCE.

COGNITIVE. DISSONANCE. It is as intrinsic to female neurology as the vagina is to their pelvis. It's not that women 'live in a different world' or 'aren't aware' of what dating is like for men and how they treat unattractive men or really most non-Chad males. As the Reddit OP said, EVEN AFTER EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED, HIS SISTER STILL WON'T ADMIT HE'S UNATTRACTIVE.

If women were actually capable of internalizing any piece of information which bruises their biological need to make themselves fragile princesses who are always the victim or which threatens their supreme value over men, we could just all tell every woman on Reddit to pretend she's an ugly man for a month and see what it's like.

It won't matter though, because even if the FACTS demonstrate one thing, women's brains have evolved, unlike the rational male brain, to simply SHUT OUT facts which do not align with their emotions and needs. A woman can look at the sun and tell you it's green if saying "The sun is yellow" did not make her feel superior and happy.

Objectivity to a woman is like language to a dog. They know everything, of course they would, nobody knows more than them considering they are the egoistical enforcers of this shitty reality. Every woman knows blackpill to the same extent any incel does, they just ignore it. The only people who don't know blackpill are beta males.

It is especially imperative for a redditor that is about to dabble in a blackpill-related topic. Mentioning anything at all about the hurdles of being an ugly male is basically an invitation for a lynch mob of foids and their whiteknights to descend upon you and tell you how you must be literally Hitler for daring to bring up women's attitudes depending on appearance.

So they always go "Haha! Isn't this so funny, I'm totally not complaining or being an evil whiny male, it's just a funny little slice of life moment, we live in the greatest society ever!"

Regardless, a female lynch mob still appeared in the thread to accuse everyone present of "SOUNDING INCEL-ISH EWWWWW" and a bunch of 80IQ normies reflexively piping up with "IT'S NOT YOUR LOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
:bigbrain: high iq take