Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I bet Andrew Tate's cancer is a fake publicity stunt

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
He fakes having cancer and in some months he will say that he's recovered now thanks to alternative therapy/religion and will try to sell more courses to his simp fandom kek.

I don't get why so many people give a fuck about him, he is just some arrogant redpill scammer, i guess normies always need to have e-celebs and online drama to follow.

I don't get why so many people give a fuck about him, he is just some arrogant redpill scammer, i guess normies always need to have e-celebs and online drama to follow.
even people on this forum worship this scammer. unreal

He's an annoying scammer cunt and like many redpilled PUAs anti-incel as well.

True, he's just trying to get out. I doubt they'll let him, though, it was over the second they raided his house; not sticking to what they did would be humiliating as fuck. He'll be released once his sentence is finished. :feelsjuice:

even people on this forum worship this scammer. unreal
Yeah I Even Saw A New User With A Pfp Of Him , I Am So Fucking Tired Of Seeing That Bald Mulatto Literally Everywhere

It's quite curious that he suddenly got cancer as he went to jail, for me that's obviously fake

He fakes having cancer and in some months he will say that he's recovered now thanks to alternative therapy/religion and will try to sell more courses to his simp fandom kek.
water is wet

Wow, so many Tate hater Tate wannabes. Are you guys jelly of him or what?

Normies Specifically The Zoomer Ones Are Total NPC's

Are you guys jelly of him or what?
Why the fuck would i be jealous of this guy? Kek:

Hmm, let me think. Cos he's rich, self-confident and foids find him attractive? Cos he has everything not just incels but most people would desire to have?

If he didn’t have a rich family, he’d be posting here, JFL.