Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I belong nowhere

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
I belong nowhere. I am lazy, lifeless and boring person for most. I just neet and leech on parents and generally have no life experiences other than negative. basically allmy life ive been either in home or bullied/offended outside in shcool or somewhere else. life is total cope

life is total cope
This forum is a pretty good cope
Deab7a8d441f4e06a0379bcd619a298b

Yes. Time to get autismbux for you. At least get some of your parents taxes back.

I belong nowhere. I am lazy, lifeless and boring person for most. I just neet and leech on parents and generally have no life experiences other than negative. basically allmy life ive been either in home or bullied/offended outside in shcool or somewhere else. life is total cope
same brocel. you're aware you can't reach any of the things that would make you feel better so your mind instinctively gives up on them. Then it stops feeding you motivation chemicals. i can barely get out of bed the more blackpilled i get.

i've been here for almost 6 months and I still enjoy it, and I was lurking 6 months before i registered
30k posts in 6 months? you need help. do you even leave your room or do anythnig else than posting on .co

pLEASE SEEK HELP

Last edited:
30k posts in 6 months? you need help. do you even leave your room or do anythnig else than posting on lookism

pLEASE SEEK HELP
lol you sound like a fucking normie bro

@Yerberito and @Animecel2D postmaxx even harder than me

lol you sound like a fucking normie bro

@Yerberito and @Animecel2D postmaxx even harder than me
bro i am neet and hate people and people hate me.. not a normie defo

as for you and your friends postmaxers - it never began

bro i am neet and hate people and people hate me.. not a normie defo

as for you and your friends postmaxers - it never began
it never began for incels? who would've thunk bro