Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I believe white men with Asperger's and high iqs are the most evolved out of all humans

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Luminary
★★★★★
They possess all of the most advanced traits
High IQ
Innocence
Creativity
Probably why Jews like Crowley liked to sacrifice them

Being High Inhib is like being mentally handicapped
You must trust your gut when dealing with these parasites

Perhaps, but they have the most unsatisfying lives, while a lowlife chad gets all the best life can offer.

Agreed. Sadly, we are such a small minority that there aren’t enough of us to usually even meet each other IRL and become friends. We generally do things much smarter ways than normies do

Agreed. Sadly, we are such a small minority that there aren’t enough of us to usually even meet each other IRL and become friends. We generally do things much smarter ways than normies do
My dad denied that my brother was ugly tonight he's been brutally kicked out of places been mistreated in my entire life and has been bullied. It's fucking gaslighting at this point

My dad denied that my brother was ugly tonight he's been brutally kicked out of places been mistreated in my entire life and has been bullied. It's fucking gaslighting at this point
Brutal af. Wish people would stop with the gaslighting

Brutal af. Wish people would stop with the gaslighting
I am "mean" on the surface for pointing this out.but really am I? I feel like Satan is the god of lies. Jesus is the truth. Why fucking lie to my own blood? He would be better off if he was blackpilled, most of my fuck ups came from being a blue pilled retard.

I am "mean" on the surface for pointing this out.but really am I? I feel like Satan is the god of lies. Jesus is the truth. Why fucking lie to my own blood? He would be better off if he was blackpilled, most of my fuck ups came from being a blue pilled retard.
I also fucked up a lot from being bluepilled. Being blackpilled made me smarter with what I decided was worth doing and what wasn’t

I also fucked up a lot from being bluepilled. Being blackpilled made me smarter with what I decided was worth doing and what wasn’t

Have you started treating normies like cattle and livestock yet?

Perhaps, but they have the most unsatisfying lives, while a lowlife chad gets all the best life can offer.
Sad but true... If i.were born as an NT, i'd probably live an ignorant, but happy and fullfilling life, not rotting and browsing .is

Autism is a curse more than a blessing and besides not all autistic people are smart and talented. The majority are actually average or below as far as intelligence in itself goes

Non NTs would be the next step of human evolution if they weren't genetic deadends

Aspies are literally angels in the world of demons.