Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I believe the entire or most of the work industry is bullshit.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
It's based on your ability to act in a neurotypical fashion, be manipulate and be social. It's not based on actual performance. The entire be a good hard working guy is actual bullshit. It doesn't fucking matter.

Pareto principle.

Somewhat related: Parents shouldn't be expected to work. If paid family leave is good for the first months of life, it should be expanded to the rest of the 18 years. Parents don't need to need to meet society's expectations for working to overprovide for their kids.

It's based on your ability to act in a neurotypical fashion, be manipulate and be social. It's not based on actual performance. The entire be a good hard working guy is actual bullshit. It doesn't fucking matter.
Too true. When normies congratulate someone on being a "hard worker", they just like the fact that they're a cog in a system that enables their consoomerism. Being a hard worker is useless if you can't pursue your dreams simultaneously

Society rewards dark triad NT

As a Neet I have to say I agree

Put a woman in front of a video game and watch how utterly useless they are compared to an 8 year old boy. If a woman is in front of or equal to a man in anything, it's through manipulation.