Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I believe that when a white woman is hit by an ethnic her day is destroyed

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
Sometimes that's the idea I have

Why is it so rare to see white women dating outside their race? Sometimes the white guy they're dating can even be fat or slightly uglier than her, she could easily land a gl ethnic man but she would rather have a white guy

I believe the thought of dating an ethnic is degrading for most white women, if that thought even crosses their minds at all.

An ethnic is probably not even considered by them. Exceptions do exist, but not all ethnics are the same, let's not forget it:blackpill:

Last edited:
They can go for black guys, for example.

Only blacks and arabs really have a chance with white women. I've seen like 3 different ginger women with black men JFL :feelshaha:

Only blacks and arabs really have a chance with white women. I've seen like 3 different ginger women with black men JFL :feelshaha:
White women no bestiality challenge (difficult!)

They want their kids to be white because they know the importance of white privilege.

They go for ethnic men like blacks just for fucking

white man is for breeding.

They settle with some ethnic Caucasians like Jews, Arabs, Latinos etc

Sometimes the white guy they're dating can even be fat or slightly uglier than her
Yup, "bu-bu-but JBW only works on ethnic foids in SEAsia!" STFU you stupid white autist!

Whitu cuntu onrry.

Black chads can still find a modicum of success in larger white society, mainly as a fetish but they achieve sex nonetheless. Although you need to be hypermasculine, great jaw, and big dick: when a white women is with a black guy is mainly a form of protest/fetish: a very primitive and sexually driven decision. Normie blacks can go for white lanwhales tho: it is the bantu genes to venerate fat women since their religions were extremely telurical and matriarcal.

Normie and ugly ethnics are truly doomed in whiite society: it is the way white nations combat immigration within the framework of globo-homo liberalism: by penetrating ethnic foids and emasculating ethnic incels while simultaneously destroying the inter-communal relations of the ethnic group.

"You can have a 6 figure salary, chin chong man, but you´ll never get the girl"

White women have such high standards that their days are absolutely ruined when a sub-eight white male has the confidence to approach them.

Hypergamy

I believe, that when a white woman is hit by a black man, her day is made. Change my mind