Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I believe that I live on different reality than you brocels

• Thread starter RelentlessAssault
  • Start date
RelentlessAssault

RelentlessAssault

Legalize nuclear weaponry for daily use
I have a feeling that on some point of my life I slipped into parallel reality where 5'10 is considered fucking manlet. I can't count how often I got rejected for my height alone, was made fun of. Each time my height is brought up in online conversation with foid and I tell them that I'm 5'10 they always lose interest or outright say that I'm shortie

I don't know, maybe in ethnic countries this height is good, but in mine location which is mostly cumskin ridden this height is suboptimal

54208.jpg

You should adopt a medium sized female dog

tell her you're 6 foot.

have you ever been called short in real life instead of on dating apps? i am 5'9.5 and live in all white country yet i was never called short by anyone, i was insulted many times but it wasnt for height

have you ever been called short in real life instead of on dating apps? i am 5'9.5 and live in all white country yet i was never called short by anyone, i was insulted many times but it wasnt for height
In real life yes. But not straight in my face, I overheard that sometimes

Nah you are living in the same reality that everyone else here lives in. It's just that there are a shitton of retarded blue pilled copers on this forum that believe that being 5'10 somehow makes you average nowadays. Not even 6 or 6'1 is seen as tall in many places.