Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I believe that face is more important than height. Would you agree?

V

ValidandCoping

Greycel
Which do you think matters more? Would you say that having a nice face cancels out being short more than vice versa? I personally believe that an extremely attractive short guy will be treated much better by society than a 6'5 sminem.

Doesn't matter. You will struggle if you don't have one of them.

No I disagree.

Height could help but idk

No we dont agree GrAY and dnr

Face = Height > Frame > NT > Ethnicity > Money = Status

I'd say they're both pretty much equal.

Maybe you can argue one of the other but they are still gonna both have damn near the same importance level

for getting pussy: face > height

for social status, likeability and respect from other men: height > face

I'd say they're both pretty much equal.

Maybe you can argue one of the other but they are still gonna both have damn near the same importance level
If you are tall enough you can get away with having an ugly face but you can not get away with being short

This is a tough one. Although height is important for dominance, ultimately a tall person is just a stretched out version of the same person and thus not aesthetically superior. Would a painting be nicer to look at if it were vertically larger?
If I'm going to be an incel anyway (unlikely though if 6'6) I would rather be in the friend zone of a foid who thought I was cute like a puppy rather than be in the empathic friend zone of a foid who had to fight back her repulsion towards my face.

When you die, people are going to display a photo of your face; possibly of your prime. You cannot show a photo of someone's height because it's a number.

I like being buff and everything but an accident or disease could put me out of the iron game forever. In my old age I will also not be physically dominant but I could still have a beautiful face if I protect it from the sun. So I would say that face is more important depending on your aspirations.

Height; most women have formed a cult-like belief that all tall men are objectively better than their shorter counterpart, even the ugly ones. Yes, you can get mogged by a taller guy who looks like beetlejuice with Western foids. In addition, being taller opens the door for many oppurtinities in life that would've been closed had you been a manlet, which makes a taller man more successful in virtually all aspects of life.

Matter a fact, it isn't just Western foids, but virtually everywhere too. Women simply like taller men, it's just that the Western foids have admitted it thanks to their ideology encouraging them to express what they really want.

This is a tough one. Although height is important for dominance, ultimately a tall person is just a stretched out version of the same person and thus not aesthetically superior. Would a painting be nicer to look at if it were vertically larger?
If I'm going to be an incel anyway (unlikely though if 6'6) I would rather be in the friend zone of a foid who thought I was cute like a puppy rather than be in the empathic friend zone of a foid who had to fight back her repulsion towards my face.

When you die, people are going to display a photo of your face; possibly of your prime. You cannot show a photo of someone's height because it's a number.

I like being buff and everything but an accident or disease could put me out of the iron game forever. In my old age I will also not be physically dominant but I could still have a beautiful face if I protect it from the sun. So I would say that face is more important depending on your aspirations.
Good points, but the problem is that most historical figures are supposedly tall, which could owe to their success. Either that or Wikipedia loves to rewrite history by making them taller than what they actually are, which is probably a sign of heightism.

Height - penis size - money.

depends on how short the guy is