Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I believe that a normie with NW0 hair mogs a balding chad

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Balding is just too devastating and makes you like pedophile with cancer who is about to creep on some children.

Before someone posts meeks, understand he has a top tier 0.1% facial structure. Men like that are 1/million.

At the end of the day, balding screams to everyone that you're sickly and old. It's like having diarrhea smeared on your head.

Balding is just too devastating and makes you like pedophile with cancer who is about to creep on some children.

Before someone posts meeks, understand he has a top tier 0.1% facial structure. Men like that are 1/million.

At the end of the day, balding screams to everyone that you're sickly and old. It's like having diarrhea smeared on your head.

What are you on the looks scale if you had a full head of hair. If its above 7, then youd prolly still get foids without hair.

Some men pull off bald. What about Matt Damon when he shaved his head?

What are you on the looks scale if you had a full head of hair. If its above 7, then youd prolly still get foids without hair.

normie face with hair
with balding im probably far below average (to women)

Yep. There are only a handful of men who look good even though they are balding. The rest of them are just seen as creepy pedophiles.

Massive fucking Cope

Nice job trying to justify your existence here

blubber faced normie with a NWO will never mog a balding chad's hollow cheeks and strong jawline.

By saying this gibberish, you're saying it isnt over for sub8males.

normie face with hair
with balding im probably far below average (to women)

When did you start losing hair and what were you doing before that? Normie face with hair and you still didn't ascend. Now you're blaming your baldness for your inceldom.

I usually agree with your threads and like your threads but this isn't the case this time.

This thread is just cope. Bones > hair

tenor.gif

Massive fucking Cope

Nice job trying to justify your existence here

blubber faced normie with a NWO will never mog a balding chad's hollow cheeks and strong jawline.

By saying this gibberish, you're saying it isnt over for sub8males.

bro i'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry me being white hurts you

i wish i could make the internet stop hurting your feelings,

i disagree chads will def mog a normie with hair no question

tbh having hair is the only thing I have that’s good (but nowhere near enough)
balding does make all men uglier, yes, some men can pull it off if they’re very tall and have excellent bone structure but they are extremely rare and even then they still look better with hair

Only Tyrone can be bald and get away with it

Just get a professional hair piece for 1k and move to a new city if you think it matters that much.
Don't forget to post the pictures of you drowning in pussy after you are done.

balding does make all men uglier, yes, some men can pull it off if they’re very tall and have excellent bone structure but they are extremely rare and even then they still look better with hair

it was actually this site that took my coping away and made me realize every human looks better with a lot of thick, full hair

i had that stupid bodybuilding "just shave it off" cope in my head

Balding is death sentence

I agree.

Balding still makes most people look sickly.

Balding seems brutal indeed

it was actually this site that took my coping away and made me realize every human looks better with a lot of thick, full hair

i had that stupid bodybuilding "just shave it off" cope in my head
Cope

Thats me. Whatever face you have, this will never make a chad.

BALDING = DEATH
BALDING = DEATH
BALDING = DEATH

22 btw

Not even a transplant can save you man
It will.
I'm gymmaxxed and 5'8 is not too short. My personality developed brutally during the pressure years of being a truecel.
No normie can keep up with what I've seen and done.

It will.
I'm gymmaxxed and 5'8 is not too short. My personality developed brutally during the pressure years of being a truecel.
No normie can keep up with what I've seen and done.
I'm 5ft10 and i feel short here. Half of the women here are my height or taller

I'm 5ft10 and i feel short here. Half of the women here are my height or taller
Depends. Quite a few are my height but since Im balding I dont care about height anymore.
Having a taller bitch is pretty chad imo

Wouldn't know, I was born with a high hairline and have always looked balding.

Wouldn't know, I was born with a high hairline and have always looked balding.
I didn't even notice i was balding until it was too late because of the way my hair grows. It covered the receding part for a while

I have not so great hairline tbh but agree with everything you said

I didn't even notice i was balding until it was too late because of the way my hair grows. It covered the receding part for a while
How do you not notice balding? The crown thinning is pretty hard to miss

How do you not notice balding? The crown thinning is pretty hard to miss
Bangs and/or hair combed to the side covering it
Then it started looking like shit and i didn't understand why. I thought i had a bad haircut, wasn't using the right shampoo, that my hair was just getting messy and looking like shit during the day ... until it finally hit me and i realized i was suddenly NW2+

Bones > Hair, but hair is important as well though.

bald 6'4 = child molester thugmaxxer
hairy 6'4 = epic lover foidsmasher
Lol. I just began losing hair like mad and that's the end of the story. You can't miss it when your sink is full of short hairs after combing. It seems some men bald in a more "natural" way by gradually thinning hair and others get a massive hairfall on a daily basis. I've heard also that the latter may be attributed to concomitant seborrhoea which can aggravate balding or even cause it.

Last edited:
the bald pill is brutal

So true. Balding is the worst thing that can happen to man.

I'm a norwood 3, once I hit 35 its over, but I don't care about hair, hair or no hair I'm still an ugly piece of shit.

But I I have to disagree, a chad can pull off the bald look if he has a great face.