Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I believe in whitepill

Lbanez1

Lbanez1

Russiancel
-
Ok guys, I would just like to share my theory about the reason behind the situation we find ourselves in. To qualify, Im 29yo virgin, never kissed, lived like monk for my whole twenties in my room, barely leaving it. I have no scientific backing, I despise sciense and technology in general, and yes, I'm too lazy to dig into studies, so all of it is just my personal experience and intuitive speculation. So first of all, I o believe that bible holds a lot of merit, maybe the densest source of truth in our world, just because of feeling I get when I read it, which I can't compare to anything else. So, I'm going to use info it provides, that feels like truth the most, to start painting a picture. I anticipate walls of text, so I'm warning you in advance. Please, try your best to keep your mind open, and not dismiss my info at once, I'm going to say a lot of things which most people consider crazy these days.

All humans on earth came from just 2 people, Adam and Eve, roughly 6000 years ago. They multiplied and spread across the earth, where, depending on the environment, their bodies developed certain traits, which are now called racial traits. Obviously the development of such traits happened really fast, probably even during the ones lifespan, and before the flood lifespans were up to 1000 years. I dismiss evolution and genetics, and a whole lot of other theories promoted by mainstream, as you can tell already. Yes, I do believe that you can pretty much change your race, if you relocate. For example, if you move north, you'll become whiter and bigger. The only reason we have any distinct features as humans, is because of our locational adaptations. Otherwise, we woud all look identical, as perfect chads and stacies. Now when I think about, it could be that Adam and Eve were white, and all of us are supposed to be perfect white blue eyed chads and stacies.

Your health, which is indicated by attractiveness of you looks depends entirely, on how close the set of inputs you present your body with is to the optimal human set of input. So basically naturality of lifestyle=health=attractiveness. Specifically, diet, air, sun, radiation and emf, and etc. The closer to natural you can get your lifestyle and your environment, the better are you going to look and feel.

So if you're interested, I follow raw primal Aajonus Vonderplanitz diet, eat raw meat, raw eggs and milk almost exclusively, I'm trying to cram as much as possible into me. As I believe the more nutrients you get, the quicker the results, which is getting your body closer to it's natural state, which is perfect gigachad. And it doesn't seem to be an upper bound for raw foods I've mentioned. I tried to move north, had to go back to the south, where I was born, planning on moving north again. I lived in the north for 4 months, and when i got back, the husband of my sister told me, that I look brighter/whiter. I also mew, which is simply maintaining good posture of your body. That's all I do pretty much, sometimes I even ground. I've noticed results when it comes to improvement of my face and height, my height now is stable 186.5 cm, and it was 184.5 2 months ago, and also like that, since I was a teen. Also my face improved.

I trust my intuition and feelings in my body completely, and I'm trying to dismiss any external information source, as I believe that only intuition holds ultimate truth. That's why I do what I do, that's why I believe I can improve. You can call me The Lord of Cope.

Last edited:
Just go to another country and hunt your food theory

thats too long tbh idk if i can read that

All humans on earth came from just 2 people, Adam and Eve, roughly 6000 years ago. They multiplied and spread across the earth, where, depending on the environment, their bodies developed certain traits, which are now called racial traits. Obviously the development of such traits happened really fast, probably even during the ones lifespan, and before the flood lifespans were up to 1000 years. I dismiss evolution and genetics, and a whole lot of other theories promoted by mainstream, as you can tell already. Yes, I do believe that you can pretty much change your race, if you relocate. For example, if you move north, you'll become whiter and bigger.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

This ain't whitepill though, most of it is okay but the part about ''the healthier you are the more attractive you are'' is pure cope.

I miss that whitepill website. Too bad it got removed i think.

Sounds ridiculous, but I've noticed the difference, and the husband of my sister did made the comment I mentioned.

Yes, it's called tan. It does not change your race. :feelskek: :feelskek:

How tf did you gain 2 centimeters btw?

Don't let those mainstream science faggots here laugh about you. I am suspicious or your theory, but at least its something interesting and new.

You got any pictures for conparison? And also, are you stricly religious?

Tenor

whatever helps you avoid the rope, I guess

Don't let those mainstream science faggots here laugh about you. I am suspicious or your theory, but at least its something interesting and new.

You got any pictures for conparison? And also, are you stricly religious?
Here are some pictures

The one in the sweater was taken in the end of february 2020, and the other one - today.
Damn I wasn't eating enough as of late and it shows, gotta up calories.

I would like to be strictly religious, but considering my diet, and how bible advocates for bread it's hard.
I don't think this is safe.
Best of luck surviving
Also this is not the whitepill.
I'm curious of white do you care of what is safe and what not. Are you afraid of death?

Last edited:
my height now is stable 186.5 cm
You're over 6'1.
Large midface, not balding, white skin...
You're a 6/10. 5.5/10 at worse, 6.5/10 at best... Chads.co

You can call me The Lord of Cope.

You're already tall, if you haven't stretched in 10 years OBVIOUSLY you're going to get 2 cms easily.
The same goes for Mewing, if you have been mouthbreathing for 10 years OBVIOUSLY mewing will quickly improve your face.

It's like that one 6'3 guy at the gym that's lifting absolute nonsense weights, weird lifting technics he saw on youtube and he successfully get muscular thanks to his godlike genetics.

Yes, you are The Lord of Cope even though here, Chad never loses.

Not a chance. My people live in Europe for 1000 years and we are still short, dark and ugly.

Not a chance. My people live in Europe for 1000 years and we are still short, dark and ugly.
Aajonus wrote in his book, that asians lose their yellow tin on his diet, and their skin becomes not unlike europeans. I can assume that cooked diet interferes with regeneration processes in body so much, that this adaptation mechanism could be compromised, but that's only an assumptions of course. I could be wrong, but it's highly unlikely, if we consider the biblican genesis a fact. Because there's no other way for people to develop racial traits in this case. But biblical genesis still makes more sense then mainstream scientific model in my opinion. And most importantly, feels more like truth.
You're over 6'1.
Large midface, not balding, white skin...
You're a 6/10. 5.5/10 at worse, 6.5/10 at best... Chads.co

You're already tall, if you haven't stretched in 10 years OBVIOUSLY you're going to get 2 cms easily.
The same goes for Mewing, if you have been mouthbreathing for 10 years OBVIOUSLY mewing will quickly improve your face.

It's like that one 6'3 guy at the gym that's lifting absolute nonsense weights, weird lifting technics he saw on youtube and he successfully get muscular thanks to his godlike genetics.

Yes, you are The Lord of Cope even though here, Chad never loses.
You very much could be right, not sure with height, as the increase I experienced doesn't seem as something not substantial and solid. I'm not agreeing with genetics, obviously. The only way to trully test my theory is to go all in 100%, and see the results. So that is my plan for now.

Last edited:
I'm curious of white do you care of what is safe and what not. Are you afraid of death?
Death, not really.
Getting sick/ dying painfully, yes.

[/QUOTE]
Death, not really.
Getting sick/ dying painfully, yes.
Well, who lives in fear is dead, and his every day is pain. Who's afraid of pain, does not deserve comfort.

Microevolution is true. Macroevolution not. That is the thing which I see in science and is compatible with bible/faith too.
The development of different races is a big form of microevolution. But the theory of OP to move north and you get whiter is still not how it works. The same mutation would be necessary.