Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I Believe in no God, no Nation, no Lord, and no Therapist.

IncelCatechumen

IncelCatechumen

Self-banned
-
The incel is outside of the game, therapy is simply useless for us.

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, Think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for other men.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to ravage every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, Think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man.
You're not raising her to "get ravaged by another man", you're raising her to carry on your genes, for her to have a good life, for her to take care of you once you're old.
And if you raise her right, she won't just get "ravaged by another man". She will be wise and make a good decision on picking the man she wants to be with, a good man just like you are, and you will be happy that your daughter found a good, loyal, loving and caring man.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to ravage every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.
As said above, you yourself benefit from it because she will take care of you once you're old, maybe you'll find a new friend in her boyfriend, and you'll be happy to see her living a nice life and you'll be happy that you passed on your genes, and you will be happy if she gives you grandkids.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.
I really sometimes wonder how autistic and small minded some of you guys are. You talk like you don't belong on this earth.

Last edited:
You're not raising her to "get ravaged by another man", you're raising her to carry on your genes, for her to have a good life, for her to take care of you once you're old.
And if you raise her right, she won't just get "ravaged by another man". She will be wise and make a good decision on picking the man she wants to be with, a good man just like you are, and you will be happy that your daughter found a good, loyal, loving and caring man.

As said above, you yourself benefit from it because she will take care of you once you're old, maybe you'll find a new friend in her boyfriend, and you'll be happy to see her living a nice life and you'll be happy that you passed on your genes, and you will be happy if she gives you grandkids.

I really sometimes wonder how autistic and small minded some of you guys are. You talk like you don't belong on this earth.
But I can see how you came to that conclusion.
Sluts are the result of weak cuck fathers so you went from there.
But having a daughter is not cucked.
Not raising your daughter right and her turning into a slut is cucked, yes.

She won't look like you (because she's your daughter) and your kids won't look like anything remotely resembling of you. Also you're not passing your Y chromosome. Nobody takes care of their parents when they're old nowadays.
Female nature doesn't care about my values.
My reply above ^. Your grandkids won't look anything remotely like you, if they're male, they'll look like their dad.
Can you actually debunk that statement?

I only believe in the blackpill

She won't look like you (because she's your daughter) and your kids won't look like anything remotely resembling of you. Also you're not passing your Y chromosome.
Daughters can often have facial similarities with the father, but don't have to, genetic recombination is random. You might not pass the Y chromosome, but you're still passing all your other genes.

My reply above ^. Your grandkids won't look anything remotely like you, if they're male, they'll look like their dad.
That is absolutely not true. Male kids can have facial similarities with the mother and female kids can have facial similarities with the father.

If you are outside the game, uninstall the game :society:

Daughters can often have facial similarities with the father, but don't have to, genetic recombination is random. You might not pass the Y chromosome, but you're still passing all your other genes.
The Y chromosone is not just one gene, it's a collection of them. Also, again mUh LeGaCy n shiet :feelskek:
That is absolutely not true. Male kids can have facial similarities with the mother and female kids can have facial similarities with the father.
Your son still looks more like you. And your grandkids will actually have remotely something to do with you.

Cope, they're all whores. Also the point is that it's cucked that she will get fucked by another man. You put so much effort into a foid you won't fuck yourself. That's cucked
a) Wrong. They're not all whores. My cousin for example always was a good girl, highly intelligent, only had 1 boyfriend before meeting her now husband. It's all about how you've been raised.

b) It's not cucked that she will get fucked by another man, because that's nature and nature isn't cucked, it is what it is.