Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I believe in JBA, JBB and JBK.

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

sadcel
★★★★★
Just Be Aryan, Just Be Black and Just Be Korean. You realistically cannot lose by being one of those ethnicities unless you're incredibly non-NT or a volcel.

Today I saw a nigger in the mall with a slavic girlfriend. Niggers are being promoted everywhere in the media as genetically superior and the goal is to boost their SMV as much as possible and it works, so niggers all of you are fakecels. Btw he was not a Tyrone in fact he was sub5 facially and kind of looked like Ice Cube.

Dear aryans you simply cannot lose by being blonde and having blue eyes also the average height in your countries is incredibly high. Face does not matter when you are a 6'0 blonde giant mogger. Even if you're a manlet there are billions of ethnic foids for you. The blonde hair and blue eyes halo is unmatched.

Dear koreans k-pop is a massive boost for your SMV and there are many white foids who would date you over any other race because they were brainwashed by k-poop , also koreans tend to be very tall and average looking facially. A korean cannot be incel unless he is an autist who spends 18 hours a day grinding league of legends.

Geomaxx is not possible for ugly short men in Korea because they are going to get mogged to death by the natives.

The ultimate true most incel races are slavs, curries, arabs, mexicans, meds and pretty much all asian nations except koreans.

Koreancel:
Has 5 geomaxxing countries in the region
Has kpop halo
Lives in a turbo ND society
Has access to unlimited material copes
Can do plenty of things outside alone
Will live to 100+

Balkancel:
Has no geomaxxing locations
Has negative halo
Lives in a turbo NT society
Has access to no material copes
Can't interact with the outside world in any way
Will die at 42 from rubbing alchohol poisoning

Koreancel:
Has 5 geomaxxing countries in the region
Has kpop halo
Lives in a turbo ND society
Has access to unlimited material copes
Can do plenty of things outside alone
Will live to 100+

Balkancel:
Has no geomaxxing locations
Has negative halo
Lives in a turbo NT society
Has access to no material copes
Can't interact with the outside world in any way
Will die at 42 from rubbing alchohol poisoning
:fuk: :yes: or die from a lung cancer because most balkancels smoke

Today I saw a nigger in the mall with a slavic girlfriend. Niggers are being promoted everywhere in the media as genetically superior and the goal is to boost their SMV as much as possible and it works, so niggers all of you are fakecels. Btw he was not a Tyrone in fact he was sub5 facially and kind of looked like Ice Cube.
Slavic foids are whores for niggers, no suprise

Im diagnosed Aspie and turbo manlet, blond hair and green eyes dont do shit for me. It never began for me

Im diagnosed Aspie and turbo manlet, blond hair and green eyes dont do shit for me. It never began for me
I've already stated that it is indeed possible to be aryan and incel if you're non-NT. Aspies are realcels, but I thought you were half slavic ? Weren't you mixed so not rly fully german.

I've already stated that it is indeed possible to be aryan and incel if you're non-NT. Aspies are realcels, but I thought you were half slavic ? Weren't you mixed so not rly fully german.
25% slavic, 75% German

General cho has entered the chat from the other realm.

General cho has entered the chat from the other realm.
Blame his parents for being greedy and moving to this shithole USA instead of raising him in their own country without blonde CHADs.

The ultimate true most incel races are slavs, curries, arabs, mexicans, meds and pretty much all asian nations except koreans.
>meds
>incels

@SocialzERo
@PersonalityTyrone

>meds
>incels

@SocialzERo
@PersonalityTyrone
Tbh, meds also have considerable media halo since they've always been portrayed as massive pussy slayers in popular media, leading to shit like this:
E4eb8e5f1732e9ccd65aac0b05a7b50e

It's worthless if you're sub5 like me but if you're at least normie tier it definitely helps

Tbh, meds also have considerable media halo since they've always been portrayed as massive pussy slayers in popular media, leading to shit like this:
View attachment 1194601
It's worthless if you're sub5 like me but if you're at least normie tier it definitely helps
the foids are contradicting themselves since the average med is less than 6ft tall
let me guess, assuming i was normie tier facially, they require 6ft in europe too?

the foids are contradicting themselves since the average med is less than 6ft tall
let me guess, assuming i was normie tier facially, they require 6ft in europe too?
they are not short either...
light skin italian whos 5'10 will slay

here they slay with 5'10 easily

The average male height is less than 6ft pretty much everywhere with a few exceptions like the Netherlands tbf