Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I believe I'm autistic

RelentlessAssault

RelentlessAssault

Legalize nuclear weaponry for daily use
I can't hold eye contact, I often make stupid jokes that no one laughs at, I stumble on objects all the time like I can't control my body and I'm afraid of places with a lot of people in them

Why I was never diagnosed with autism.

We probably all are. You have to ask the shrink to test you on autism.

I can't hold eye contact, I often make stupid jokes that no one laughs at, I stumble on objects all the time like I can't control my body and I'm afraid of places with a lot of people in them

I can only hold eye contact for a maximum of 2 seconds.
Otherwise I look around on the ground or around.
Most of the people I talk to don't understand what I'm saying and I don't understand them.
I will never understand other people's behavior and they cannot understand mine.
I feel like I'm from another planet that has to do with people.
That also caused me enormous problems at school because school is based on social structures and you can quickly become an outsider if you are different!
This is a disability.

I used to think not holding eye contact for more than 2s is normal
Am i autist wtf :feelsohgod:

You’re right, not holding eye contact for more than 2 seconds is indeed normal.

Staring at people for longER than that is an autistic trait.

The usERs hERe are low iq as fuck, they don’t even know what kind of behaviour consitutes autism or how to identify autistic traits (which itself is ironically one of the traits of autism).

Get a diagnosis if u think u might have it. Helped me a lot. I was treated like absolute garbage before my diagnosis (in school). After my diagnosis I got special rights and was treated with extra care and got things like bonus paid vacation days for work, less taxes etc

I do the same shit and I'm not autistic, just low iq

Get a diagnosis if u think u might have it. Helped me a lot. I was treated like absolute garbage before my diagnosis (in school). After my diagnosis I got special rights and was treated with extra care and got things like bonus paid vacation days for work, less taxes etc
There are no special right for autists in my country

Am i autist wtf :feelsohgod:
Could just be social anxiety and/or a lack of social interaction (practice). That's the case with me.

I have these traits as well. I can’t tell you if it’s from negative reinforcement from my ugliness or from actual genetic Autism. Either way it doesn’t really matter.

That’s just social anxiety mate

The only acceptable autism is women & attractive guys, you're tolerated if you go on to be millionaire genius, for the rest; suffer.

The only acceptable autism is women & attractive guys, you're tolerated if you go on to be millionaire genius, for the rest; suffer.
Might aswell embrace your Rejectness " and do what you want .

Might aswell embrace your Rejectness " and do what you want .
True, no matter how much you mask it's never enough & still you'll be considered "off" somewhat.