Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I believe I will be married by the time I am 30, but that doesn't make me happy.

W

why_why_why

Greycel
I know many people here believe that they will be single for life, but to be honest, I don't think I will be single for life. I am confident that I will find a woman who is not wanted by anyone (or abandoned by the rich) and marry her when I am 30 or older.

But this does not make me happy.

Because many things, if you miss it once, you will miss it forever.

When I was a child, I liked to eat KFC very much, but now I am 20 years old, I don't like to eat KFC anymore. KFC is still there, but I am not interested.

It is the same as falling in love. Falling in love when you are 16 years old is really different from falling in love when you are 26 or 36 years old. When you are 16 years old, your girlfriend will blush when you hold your hand. When you are 36 years old, you hold your wife's hand, and she will not feel anything.

In short, I know that I will leave this website one day and get married. But I will never forget that my youth is a failure and my life is incomplete.

Just marry a sieve bro

Betabuxxing isn't hard but what i need is genuine love

i better be single forever rather than betabux a used whore by chads

Why, why, why, why are you here

Leave the site now
No one wants you here you fucking betabux

These types of greycels are the ones that should be getting bullied idk why everyone always hazes other greycels when they seem normal

You've just admitted to being a normie in that sentence. Most normies betabuxx.
Hopefully he gets banned but I doubt that will happen

People like this shouldn’t be allowed to use the site they are one level away from being IT users

Why, why, why, why are you here
Yeah, lol. I can’t believe he actually thinks a woman is gonna want him at 30. Only way it’s gonna happen is a betabuxx. JuST wOrk hARd bRo, meN pEAk aT Age 30+. All cope. If you weren’t desired as a teen when there was no expectations of experience and money, how the fuck do you think it’s gonna magically happen at 30?

Yeah, lol. I can’t believe he actually thinks a woman is gonna want him at 30. Only way it’s gonna happen is a betabuxx. JuST wOrk hARd bRo, meN pEAk aT Age 30+. All cope. If you weren’t desired as a teen when there was no expectations of experience and money, how the fuck do you think it’s gonna magically happen at 30?

I know many people here believe that they will be single for life, but to be honest, I don't think I will be single for life. I am confident that I will find a woman who is not wanted by anyone (or abandoned by the rich) and marry her when I am 30 or older.

But this does not make me happy.

Because many things, if you miss it once, you will miss it forever.

When I was a child, I liked to eat KFC very much, but now I am 20 years old, I don't like to eat KFC anymore. KFC is still there, but I am not interested.

It is the same as falling in love. Falling in love when you are 16 years old is really different from falling in love when you are 26 or 36 years old. When you are 16 years old, your girlfriend will blush when you hold your hand. When you are 36 years old, you hold your wife's hand, and she will not feel anything.

In short, I know that I will leave this website one day and get married. But I will never forget that my youth is a failure and my life is incomplete.
i mean, a lot of dudes juzt go thru life without ever getting married. chances are your one of them if ur an adult virgin and here.

All of this is insane cope except the part that missing teen live fucks you up for life. Even if you somehow DID find a woman who actually loves you at 30, your mind is so far damaged from rotting in loneliness during your formative years that there is no fixing it. That part is true

i mean, a lot of dudes juzt go thru life without ever getting married. chances are your one of them if ur an adult virgin and here.
Going through life without getting married is fine. A man would have to be an idiot to get married in the USA in 2024 with the cucked divorce laws. What’s not normal is going through life as an incel. Most unmarried men still have sex and relationships, but just never risk getting married

Hopefully he gets banned but I doubt that will happen

People like this shouldn’t be allowed to use the site they are one level away from being IT users
Yeah I think many users here aren't subhuman or even close. They are just average. And they hate that fact, because ofc being average is still unfair if you compare yourself to someone with S-tier genes.

Yeah I think many users here aren't subhuman or even close. They are just average. And they hate that fact, because ofc being average is still unfair if you compare yourself to someone with S-tier genes.
Not even just because hes a normie but because he’s willing to betabux

Tbf alot of the normies here are autistic too so They have nothing that is attractive to foids
Their lives are obviously still easier then a subhuman but I can see why they are here

There are some genuine Nt normies here though which is annoying to see

Betabuxxing isn't going to be as common among gen z as it was for other generations.

Betabuxxing isn't going to be as common among gen z as it was for other generations.
True, and even if you do betabuxx, it can hardly be called ascension. Betabuxx relationships are just long term prostitution. You are paying a woman to be with you essentially