Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I believe I understand the motivations of normie braggarts

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
Obviously the main reason is because people like to mog each other, to dominate, to feel superior to others. However I suspect that there is more to it than that.

When you feel happiness, particularly the sort of lifefuel that is sex, relationships, and validation, it makes you feel so good that you want to talk about it. I believe that this is particularly true of foids, how they mention who they're fucking at every given opportunity, it's not necessarily (or even terribly likely) done to make you feel bad, but it's just that they have access to a great source of happiness and they enjoy talking about it. While it's a bit off topic, I think this just goes to show how comically little self awareness foids possess, they say shit like "sex doesn't matter", yet at the same time having sex and relationships make up the best parts of their own lives.

You know the feeling where you can't stop smiling, where you feel like everything is going to be alright, that joy mixed with hopeful optimism? Foids and high status men have been influenced by it for so long that they don't realize how obstructing that blissful cloud is for their own judgement. These same individuals often tell us that, "relationships just happen", or "if you have a positive attitude, you'll succeed", and they're not really lying, as that's how it works for them. They're pleasantly trapped within a positive feedback loop, the very antithesis of the negative feedback loop common among users of this forum. However as we know, a poor attitude and a lack of hope are merely symptoms of the problem. We're not intoxicated by those feelings of happiness and optimism, and we're forced to confront our reality for what it really is, however this just isn't the case for others, as their reality is starkly different from our own.

Basically people fail to understand something as obvious as lookism because it contradicts their own perception of reality, and often a lot of the bragging is simply a result of the urge to describe the most joyful aspects of a given individual's life, they just don't entirely (if at all) get the pain their boasts can cause.

high iq thread tbh

incels and normtards live in different multiverses

They live in a different universe actually.

When i first read the title of the thread i thought you're gonna talk about the braggers here on the forum tbh. A high iq thread, nevertheless.

It's true. Sometimes I talk about things with other people that is just so normal to me that I don't even perceive it as bragging.

For example, buying things, having a car etc. I forget that some of the people I talk to don't have money.

They're insecure little bitches. Deep inside they know.

Exactly.
As L.W. put it;
"The world of the happy man is a different one from that of the unhappy man" - Ludvig Wittgenstein.

Mods please pin the post.