Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I believe an Incel revolution might happen but

Grodd

Grodd

All my posts are in relation to acts in Gta 5
★★★★★
We won`t be alive to see it foids are becoming more and more entitled meaning more men will be incels but i don`t think a revolution will happen in our lifetime since they`re too many white knights who will defends these foids we are very outnumbered we need more members for our cause i dream of a day where we paint the streets red with the blood of normies and foids are finally civilised creatures what we can do now is to keep spreading the truth and in public always make sure to treat foids like the scum they are

Yea, pathetic bitch simps ruin any chances of an incel revolution

I agree. If it ever occurs, it's gonna been past our lifetime

I doubt it, like no one in a high position has thought about this. Im sure there's plans in place if something like this were to happen.

Revolutions do not happen in a day, we need to start organizing and laying the groundwork and structure for such a revolution now.

That way when we do reach a critical mass of disaffected men we can mobilize properly to seize the reigns of power and restore foids to their rightful state of submission. And it very well could bear fruit in our lifetimes though it will likely be a few decades before it becomes politically relevant to mainstream society

We in the Incel Protection Force and mensrights.is are dedicated to doing the early, difficult work of building the foundation for such a revolution

Things change fast in this era of rapidly-progressing technology. An incel rebellion in even 10-15 years is feasible. Took us only 10 years (2014-2024) to get from nothing to almost mainstream.

Last edited:
The gender war will happen for sure but it will mostly be gen alpha fighting it and a minority of gen z, if it happens in when I am 30-45 I will roidmaxx to gain my strength back to fight the war

Every revolution has a sponsor: the American Revolution was financed by France, Spain, and the Netherlands; the Bolshevik revolution in Russia was financed by the German Empire and Jewish bankers. Who will sponsor the Incel revolution?

We won`t be alive to see it foids are becoming more and more entitled meaning more men will be incels but i don`t think a revolution will happen in our lifetime since they`re too many white knights who will defends these foids we are very outnumbered we need more members for our cause i dream of a day where we paint the streets red with the blood of normies and foids are finally civilised creatures what we can do now is to keep spreading the truth and in public always make sure to treat foids like the scum they are
Remember 99% of men are cucks and white knights

There's going to be a revolution in our lifetimes, look around you the standards of living are dogshit for genz. And it's only going to get worse when ai and automation starts taking everyones jobs. Hoards of immigrants entering the country every year drive down wages, women have increasingly poor social skills and massive entitlement. Life is just getting worse year by year. Eventually the plebs will realize they got had and will lash out, as easy to predict as the sunrise.

Every revolution has a sponsor: the American Revolution was financed by France, Spain, and the Netherlands; the Bolshevik revolution in Russia was financed by the German Empire and Jewish bankers. Who will sponsor the Incel revolution?
@faded He is rich so he will

:feelskek: How can i be antisemite if i value jewish money :bigbrain:
Most Jews are middle class like me you piece of shit. Good luck getting the rich ones to
Give you a dollar

Most Jews are middle class like me you piece of shit. Good luck getting the rich ones to
Give you a dollar
I`ll find a rich jew to finance the revolution no problem