Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I believe a Heart Attack nears me soon.

Bjorn Ironside

Bjorn Ironside

brock purdy is HIM | Christmaxxing †
★★★★★
Awhile ago a few months I found out I had stage 1 Hypertension and I did not change much of anything from vaping/drinking, but I did increase working out more and try to eat more home cooked meals.

I woke up this morning after drinking with my chest feeling tighter than usual, hurting when inhale deeply.
I think a Heart Attack is near. I will pray to make sure I am right with God incase I die.
I need to start deleting my personal memories I have saved to keep secret my embarassing memories of being alone in my life.
If I leave this Earth, I am glad to have meet the incels of .is

I hope I can at least finish my undergrad and Law School, but I don't know if my body wants to push that far.

Good luck to you all.

I also don't think I will survive the Heart Attack as I live alone and won't be able to call for help.
Hopefully it'd happen at work and I could gather enough sympathy for someone to help.

That's brutal. I'm sorry to hear that brocel :feelsbadman:

I wish we exploded when heart attack

Pepe Hug - Enjin | OpenSea

Awhile ago a few months I found out I had stage 1 Hypertension and I did not change much of anything from vaping/drinking, but I did increase working out more and try to eat more home cooked meals.

I woke up this morning after drinking with my chest feeling tighter than usual, hurting when inhale deeply.
I think a Heart Attack is near. I will pray to make sure I am right with God incase I die.
I need to start deleting my personal memories I have saved to keep secret my embarassing memories of being alone in my life.

I hope I can at least finish my undergrad and Law School, but I don't know if my body wants to push that far.

Good luck to you all.
I have the same feeling. I'm terrified that my death is imminent.

Your posts are pretty good mang, take care of yourself.

Get it checked out by a doctor.

I have the same feeling. I'm terrified that my death is imminent.
Make sure to be right with God.
At least make sure you're saved before it's too late brocel.
I don't want us to suffer another Hell, even if you have doubts, it's better to do it when close to death then risk it.

Make sure to be right with God.
At least make sure you're saved before it's too late brocel.
I don't want us to suffer another Hell, even if you have doubts, it's better to do it when close to death then risk it.
Nobody here will make it to heaven.

I nearly converted to catholicism a while back. I was committed right up until I walked up to the confession booth and realized that, as a grown man, I was about to tell a stranger about my worst sins and thoughts. I would have no place in the normal world after that.

I nearly converted to catholicism a while back. I was committed right up until I walked up to the confession booth and realized that, as a grown man, I was about to tell a stranger about my worst sins and thoughts. I would have no place in the normal world after that.
You don't confess to a Priest. You confess to God, mang. A pipe can't relieve you of sins.

I really don't think doctors fully understand blood pressure.
I've read as high blood pressure pretty much my entire life even after months of rigorous cardio and low fat diet. some people just have higher blood pressure than others.
in case you croak this is just an anecdotal account and should not be taken as medical advice

Roman Catholicism is pagan idolatry.

Just pray to Christ directly for your salvation as he is our only intercessor not a man in a dress that worships Mary and commits necromancy praying to dead Saints.

Good luck bro try see a doctor as soon as you can and listen to what he says

Good luck to you all.
I think it's time to stop vaping my body is dieing from plasma donation and instant noodles diet

You don't confess to a Priest. You confess to God, mang. A pipe can't relieve you of sins.
If you don't confess to a priest, you don't confess to anyone. Catholicism is the original branch of Christianity. That's not an opinion. It's an objective, historical fact. The second closest is probably Oriental Orthodox followed by Eastern Orthodox. If Catholicism is false, Christianity by extension is false.

Roman Catholicism is pagan idolatry.

Just pray to Christ directly for your salvation as he is our only intercessor not a man in a dress that worships Mary and commits necromancy praying to dead Saints.
Roman Catholicism is the original branch of Christianity. That's an object, historically verifiable fact. To reject Catholicism is to reject Christianity.

Protestant Christianity was nonexistent for the religion's first 1500 years.

Roman Catholicism is the original branch of Christianity. That's an object, historically verifiable fact. To reject Catholicism is to reject Christianity.

Protestant Christianity was nonexistent for the religion's first 1500 years.
Christ established the Christian church in Antioch and the Bible forbids calling anyone “father” but god.

Also the Eastern Orthodox Church is just as old as the Catholic and could make your same claim but it’s still pointless as Christ established a non denominational Christian church not a Roman Catholic heresy that worships anyone other than him.

Christ established the Christian church in Antioch
Not sure how this is relevant? Geography is of no importance. The Catholic Church can trace its leadership all the way back to Peter himself.
and the Bible forbids calling anyone “father” but god.
Including your earthly father? This is the problem with protestant Christianity. It takes lines from the bible too literally and it takes them out of context. Lines from the Bible you believe in which was compiled by the Catholic Church in the 4th century. Here's the full passage:

“But you are not to be called ‘rabbi,’ for you have one teacher, and you are all brethren. And call no man your father on earth, for you have one Father, who is in heaven. Neither be called ‘masters,’ for you have one master, the Christ” (Matt. 23:8–10).

He says you are not to use the term rabbi/teacher in that same passage, but he also commands men to be teachers:

Matthew 28:19–20, “Go therefore and make disciples of all nations . . . teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you.”

Paul says: "For this I was appointed a preacher and apostle . . . a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and truth” (1 Tim. 2:7)

Clearly the issue here is not with calling someone father or teacher.
Also the Eastern Orthodox Church is just as old as the Catholic
The Eastern Orthodox Church split from the Catholic Church in 1054 AD, nearly 1000 years after the Catholic Church was established. Although it's certainly done a better job preserving Christianity's practices and traditions than Protestantism.
and could make your same claim but it’s still pointless as Christ established a non denominational Christian church
The original Church was very distinctly Catholic, not non-denominational.
not a Roman Catholic heresy that worships anyone other than him.
The Roman Catholic church worships the Christian God just as much as Protestants do. Whatever you think of it, claiming it's heresy or devil worship or whatever is preposterous. Catholics are Christians just like you. This infighting between you all is why Christianity is such a joke to the modern secular world. You all get hung up on little details and quarrel over meaningless things, saying this person's going to hell for calling their leader this or that or saying a prayer one way or another.

Last edited: