Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I beg God every day to punish women

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29
★★
What women did will never be forgiven
Every second of pain I felt in my life, every breath of anguish I took into my lungs
In every thing there is female sadism

Everything could have been different
It was enough for the vaginal beings to have said yes
It was only necessary for the womb monsters to put aside their pride in the name of my pleasure
But they preferred, in their psychopathy, to reject me, to frustrate me.
The females drowned me in their sea of disgust

And glory to God, his days will come, the dragon of malice in his deadly breath will not let even one female escape his cruel destiny, All the pain they cause will be returned in infinitely greater pain, beyond time and space they will suffer

Oh God of salvation, oh God of the weak, oh God of slaves, of incels please punish women, please my God do not let them escape

Bro, you don't get bitches because God hates you.

He will. Most of them will go to Hell when they die

Based if true
It's true
(This verse is about people who are wise)
28Which yet my soul seeketh, but I find not: one man among a thousand have I found; but a woman among all those have I not found.

It's true
(This verse is about people who are wise)
28Which yet my soul seeketh, but I find not: one man among a thousand have I found; but a woman among all those have I not found.
Based

Every second of pain I felt in my life, every breath of anguish I took into my lungs
In every thing there is female sadism

Everything could have been different
It was enough for the vaginal beings to have said yes
It was only necessary for the womb monsters to put aside their pride in the name of my pleasure
But they preferred, in their psychopathy, to reject me, to frustrate me.
The females drowned me in their sea of disgust

And glory to God, his days will come, the dragon of malice in his deadly breath will not let even one female escape his cruel destiny, All the pain they cause will be returned in infinitely greater pain, beyond time and space they will suffer

Oh God of salvation, oh God of the weak, oh God of slaves, of incels please punish women, please my God do not let them escape
Islamically speaking, women will be the majority in hell as the prophet Muhammad sws said

Islamically speaking, women will be the majority in hell as the prophet Muhammad sws said
Brother, I think you fucked your quoting. But anyway, men going to 'heaven' and foids 'hell' is an afterlife cope.