Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I became aware of something horrible just now.

• Thread starter Deleted member 36910
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36910

I don't know how I never noticed before. I took a mirror, and looked my side profile and I have a fucking recessed jaw.

I have absolutely terrible fat distribution in my face, and since I used to be obese I have loose skin (IN MY FACE) which makes jawline terrible compared to what it should be. It looks like old people's flabby arms, but only on some angles. I'm also relatively low body fat, but my face is still very fat overall.

But not only that, I have a fucking recessed jaw. I cannot believe it. I just want to comfymaxx, become a neet and LDAR at this point. :fuk:

I'm not a mouth breather, but I have noticed that my default position has my jaw hanging with my mouth slightly open. Maybe that's the cause of this horrible fate. :feelsrope:

Just watch Captain Marvel and Black WIdow 5 times a day for 6 months and your jaw will get fixed :chad:

break the mirror, problem solved.

I don't know how I never noticed before. I took a mirror, and looked my side profile and I have a fucking recessed jaw.

I have absolutely terrible fat distribution in my face, and since I used to be obese I have loose skin (IN MY FACE) which makes jawline terrible compared to what it should be. It looks like old people's flabby arms, but only on some angles. I'm also relatively low body fat, but my face is still very fat overall.

But not only that, I have a fucking recessed jaw. I cannot believe it. I just want to comfymaxx, become a neet and LDAR at this point. :fuk:

I'm not a mouth breather, but I have noticed that my default position has my jaw hanging with my mouth slightly open. Maybe that's the cause of this horrible fate. :feelsrope:
How can you not mouth breathe if it's open all time?

I just found out that I have an overbite :feelsrope:

Is beardmaxxing legit for that?

Attachments

• lff.jpeg
    lff.jpeg
    439.5 KB · Views: 60
Welcome to the club