Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I became an awful person

Kakarot

Kakarot

Officer
★★★
I srs could laugh when I read a female died. Show no sympathy at all.

I wasn't like this before. I liked everyone, was nice and always wanted to help others. Now I don't care about anyone. Don't even know if I really care about my parents, brother and sister.

I'm a dead person inside.

You are alive if you are able to laugh at dead foids. I only laugh at foids killed by niggers. I'm no more able to laugh when I read a news about a random dead foid.

Laughing at dead foids is the bare minimum standard here.

Granted you're not a clinical sociopath or psychopath (which is likely given the stats, don't bullshit me and say you are), you must be very sad also with these factors in play.

Please start connecting with your family more. I don't know how old you are but you'll rope if you let that shit fester trust me.

That’s what decades of systematic oppression against men, especially ugly men, does.

Granted you're not a clinical sociopath or psychopath (which is likely given the stats, don't bullshit me and say you are), you must be very sad also with these factors in play.

Please start connecting with your family more. I don't know how old you are but you'll rope if you let that shit fester trust me.

Isn't there only 3% of sociopaths in the world? 2% which are males?

Isn't there only 3% of sociopaths in the world? 2% which are males?
Something like that yeah. But nowadays females are probably more inclined to be so for reasons that are probably obvious for blackpilled folks.
But I digress.

That's the goal in my case.

cuck thread... :soy::soy::feels::feels:
Killcucks

Take a temporary vacation and do idiotic physically exhaustive shits like swimming

I have found that moving your body a lot will and not thinking will prevent you from thinking bad thoughts(which is why chad never feel depressed)

Or maybe you can reconnect with your ancient spiritual roots.I,for one,has found many mental benefits from coping with Judaism.

I was a good kid. Now I'm an evil nazi misogynist.

this is what ascension looks like

think about it. No female or probably nen too give a fuck about you and want you to wagecel, contribute selflessly to society and then just die alone

The black pill does that to you; making you dead on the inside. I'm at a funeral right now, but I dont feel anything.

The deceased son used to bully me as a kid. That may have something to do with it.

I srs could laugh when I read a female died. Show no sympathy at all.
same here, whenever i hear about stacys and roasties dying i get hella lifeuel, literally makes my day tbh. I wasn't always like this though. Only after the countless years of rejection, bullying, isolation, and pain the female gender (and humanity in general) caused me

I care about my family. But I don’t give a fuck what happens to strangers unless they’re incels

I wish all foids would die

You became just like everyone else basically

I have no regard for human life anymore

I care about my family. But I don’t give a fuck what happens to strangers unless they’re incels
The brutal blackpill when you realise you are just an obligation for your family and nothing more.

Embrace the hate. Let it fuel you. :feelshmm:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back