Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I became addicted to marijuana and I want to stop this shit

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
Marijuana is mostly a mask that, if you smoke everyday, you become numb when high and when you don't have the devil lettuce, you are moody af and want to kill everyone.

No matter what retarded pothead addicts say, weed is a drug just like any other and it's definitely a gateway drug for alot of people too.

Brutal. Good luck with stopping that then.

420 blaze it phaggot!

No matter what retarded pothead addicts say, weed is a drug just like any other and it's definitely a gateway drug for alot of people too.
Gateway for other drugs (such as psychedelics), yeah. But I think there are a few potheads who will turn to cocaine or heroin.

Weed fucks your judgement and have bad sleep patterns while in withdrawal. I am trying to quit this shit for at least 6 months.

I love weed, but I’m cucked by drug testing. But yeah it’s very addictive to me. You just have to go 3 days or so without and the cravings vanish

Gateway for other drugs (such as psychedelics), yeah. But I think there are a few potheads who will turn to cocaine or heroin.

Weed fucks your judgement and have bad sleep patterns while in withdrawal. I am trying to quit this shit for at least 6 months.
I tried weed recently. After maybe a dozen unsuccessful attempts I finally got high only to realize my body can't stand that at all. I had dissasociation and panic attacks for like three weeks after.

I tried weed recently. After maybe a dozen unsuccessful attempts I finally got high only to realize my body can't stand that at all. I had dissasociation and panic attacks for like three weeks after.
I'm glad I've kept away from it then. That does not sound like an experience I want to go through.

I love weed, but I’m cucked by drug testing. But yeah it’s very addictive to me. You just have to go 3 days or so without and the cravings vanish
After 14 days I bought one quarter lol.

JFL never using any drug

Just stop smoking bro

I'm glad I've kept away from it then. That does not sound like an experience I want to go through.
It doesn't happen to most people. Just to ones with bad anxiety, I didnt know I had. It's a gamble. You'll probably be fine but you never know. It was awful though, easily one of the worst experiences of my life

Good luck on cutting that habit that's all i can say really

I only got addicted to alcohol

Too much of a bitch to seek a dealer and don't qualify for medical.

Manlets/incels should be on the prescribed list for it. Cancer? Not as bad as being incel in 2020.

Too much of a bitch to seek a dealer and don't qualify for medical.

Manlets/incels should be on the prescribed list for it. Cancer? Not as bad as being incel in 2020.
Finding a good dealer as an incel is really hard. Everyone will try to scam you because of your bad looks and low T

Do you work and/or go to school?

Brutal, do you still smoke?

I look down on people who smoke drugs

Marijuana is mostly a mask that, if you smoke everyday, you become numb when high and when you don't have the devil lettuce, you are moody af and want to kill everyone.
I’m addicted to it too

i got my medical card im excited to get addicted because id rather be high as fuck then miserable, it really helps with with my autism too

It’s a gateway drug because of legality and public perception, alcohol is the true gateway drug.

It really helps freshen up old copes.

Update: I stopped smoking since August. The withdrawal is still such a bitch, it is mostly psychological, accompanied by depression, anxiety and headaches.