Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I Beat My Self Up BADLY, because I Caused a Guy and Girl to Meet and Become a Couple

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
Last summer, I was at a free concert, in Brooklyn, NY.
A guy I know, from the singles' dances, talks to me for a few minutes.
He always tells me how he's trying to meet. He's always on the "hunt". Can you blame him?
A girl I know sees me with him and says hi to me.
She never spoke to me when she saw me.
The two of them start talking and exchange numbers.
I found out they were dating.
I really punched myself out, the night they exchanged numbers.
He's not in-cel, but very close. He's had a few dates, and probably sex in the past.
He's no Ricky Ricardo, but he's not Frankenstein either.
He's my age, half bald, thin build, glasses, small frame. Not what MOST girls would want.
The girl was not pretty. Early 40's. Old for you, but young for me; Glasses, gums show when she smiled, Normal, but very awkward.
She would've made me very happy
Let me throw in a Suicide Fuel in the tag.

Last edited:
"Just be confident bro" :feelskek:

outherebrothers, I love your quote ""The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
Couldn't have said it better myself.

:lul: :lul: :lul: brutal. Steal her from him

That is some sad shit, man.

Last summer, I was at a free concert, in Brooklyn, NY.
A guy I know, from the singles' dances, talks to me for a few minutes.
He always tells me how he's trying to meet. He's always on the "hunt". Can you blame him?
A girl I know sees me with him and says hi to me.
She never spoke to me when she saw me.
The two of them start talking and exchange numbers.
I found out they were dating.
I really punched myself out, the night they exchanged numbers.
He's not in-cel, but very close. He's had a few dates, and probably sex in the past.
He's no Ricky Ricardo, but he's not Frankenstein either.
He's my age, half bald, thin build, glasses, small frame. Not what MOST girls would want.
The girl was not pretty. Early 40's. Old for you, but young for me; Glasses, gums show when she smiled, Normal, but very awkward.
She would've made me very happy
Let me throw in a Suicide Fuel in the tag.
@BlkPillPres

Check this larp out.

How is your fault they got together? What because if she never saw you talking to him she wouldve never approached you thus them two never meeting ultimately leading to them not dating. You involuntarily got them together its not like you said to either one of them "hey i know this girl/guy that would like you"

You where just a victim of circumstance

Take your meds

How is your fault they got together? What because if she never saw you talking to him she wouldve never approached you thus them two never meeting ultimately leading to them not dating. You involuntarily got them together its not like you said to either one of them "hey i know this girl/guy that would like you"
I'm mad because I made another guy happy - while I'm sitting alone on Valentine's Day - and every day. How do you expect me to feel?

Do you have aspergers?

I'm mad because I made another guy happy - while I'm sitting alone on Valentine's Day - and every day. How do you expect me to feel?
Just do some bad deeds to make yourself feel better like throw open bags of trash on peoples lawns

Oh my fucking god how can you even live with this experience in your head