Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I barely see any users older than 2022.

lu.jones

lu.jones

Over
★★★★★
I think I’ve seen 1 account from 2020 and all the old accounts are self deleting.

NevER got to experience the 2020 inceldom because I was redpilled back then. Extremely brutal that when I finally discover a forum like this it’s slowly dying.

I used to use r/truevirgin and that’s gone. Only a matter of time until this place is completely dead. Idk if there’s anyway we could save it. Old users are never coming back and they were much wiser than I am.

At the end of the day I think all the actual truecels on here will one day just get tired and either rope or rot alone while the fakecels will ascend and possibly get cucked. That is the harsh reality

Niggas getting bluepilled nowadays

At the end of the day I think all the actual truecels on here will one day just get tired and either rope or rot alone while the fakecels will ascend and possibly get cucked. That is the harsh reality
Brutal.

High turn-over rate.
If I stop posting I'd like you to assume I roped and not ascended.

oldcel here, how the fuck do people post so much

im oldcuck also, been rotting here for 2019 and on lookism also

Most of the old users got banned and created a new account. Or they killed themselves.

After a time everything exists in an endless circle, an ouroboros of nothing new under the sun. The trends or terms may change but the same old fundamental behaviour lay beneath the new coat of paint.

After a time everything exists in an endless circle, an ouroboros of nothing new under the sun. The trends or terms may change but the same old fundamental behaviour lay beneath the new coat of paint.
Too wise for me to understand

Too wise for me to understand
We believe there is more to human behaviour than actually exists, look hard & long enough then you'll see the same patterns.

You either have "it" or need to fraud "it" somehow; just walk away if it's too much to attain or doesn't sit right.

We believe there is more to human behaviour than actually exists, look hard & long enough then you'll see the same patterns.

You either have "it" or need to fraud "it" somehow; just walk away if it's too much to attain or doesn't sit right.
Dam

Cause you’re a faggot who probably goes on shit threads about racecoping and inceltears

i actually think i have an account from like a week after the site was created, is there a list of usernames in the order they registered? i might be able to find my lost account. but if im remembering, there was a user purge at some point?

Nah we come back, I think a lot have roped or completely given up. I didn't see the point of posting for a while because I wanted to actually engage in discussion and pretty much everything felt low effort or just a copy/paste of things that had already been said. It isn't even worth opening racebait/IT/Im the only truecel/would you smash this threads because they've been done to death and anyone who's been here longer than two years is tired of it.

Nah we come back, I think a lot have roped or completely given up. I didn't see the point of posting for a while because I wanted to actually engage in discussion and pretty much everything felt low effort or just a copy/paste of things that had already been said. It isn't even worth opening racebait/IT/Im the only truecel/would you smash this threads because they've been done to death and anyone who's been here longer than two years is tired of it.
Interesting. The Blackpill is completed and now we have to live with our discovery

Can't reinvent the steel. Some retards like me resort to shitposting, others don't have the time nor the interest to shitpost

Trucels.is when

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back