Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I barely leave my room or house

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Luminary
★★★★★
Over i stayed in my room yet again all day. I just didn't want to deal with anyone and didn't picture seeing anything good outside there in the world.

I feel like an old man

i minimize the time i spend outside to, crime has been on the rise, quite a lot actually. lucky me local grocery store only have a few crackheads that begs on the corner

i minimize the time i spend outside to, crime has been on the rise, quite a lot actually. lucky me local grocery store only have a few crackheads that begs on the corner
Do you live around Niggers?

nowhere to go tbh

Do you live around Niggers?
there has been a increase yes, but there is other groups aswell. most are not from my neighborhood, some slavs, some sands, some mixed groups

there has been a increase yes, but there is other groups aswell. most are not from my neighborhood, some slavs, some sands, some mixed groups
If you're American and not Canadian, then, the "Sands" are most likely curries, since, Most Americans can't tell Arabs and Curries apart, because, of Hollywood casting Curries to play Arabs. There's barely any sands in the U.S. Most muslims there are pakistanis and Indians.

If you're American and not Canadian, then, the "Sands" are most likely curries, since, Most Americans can't tell Arabs and Curries apart, because, of Hollywood casting Curries to play Arabs. There's barely any sands in the U.S. Most muslims there are pakistanis and Indians.
not jewmerican, so actually sands this time, the curries dont do shit where i live, same as rice

I predict my neighborhood will get worse as the years go by since the outskirts of it as you go farther have hood people

So who is committing the crime? Sands or niggers?
both, mostly young barely 20s or younger, the target are normally 20 and bellow but you never know if the would pick a different target

Over i stayed in my room yet again all day. I just didn't want to deal with anyone and didn't picture seeing anything good outside there in the world.
I’m sorry to hear that.
But change your perspective. Staying inside the house is oftentimes seen as a way to communicate your disdain and disapproval of mainstream society.

I’m sorry to hear that.
But change your perspective. Staying inside the house is oftentimes seen as a way to communicate your disdain and disapproval of mainstream society.
Yeah people are getting pretty retarded and worse as the years go by. I saw a bunch of zoomer "prank" videos that depressed me last night because all these retards were doing was harassing people and being obnoxious. And the people who make them are rich and successful and their families love them clown world :society:.

Yeah people are getting pretty retarded and worse as the years go by. I saw a bunch of zoomer "prank" videos that depressed me last night because all these retards were doing was harassing people and being obnoxious. And the people who make them are rich and successful and their families love them clown world :society:.
Yes , this is true. I’m sorry, but maybe using social media is not healthy for you? Consider video games or other forms of social media that you can replace that one that caused you depression.
Im sure you can curate a better app list in no time.

I only get my daily dose of sunlight by opening the curtains and blinders now

think its been almost 2 or 3 months since going outside

Me neither. For the last few weeks I’ve just been LDARing and on this forum

Agoraphobia is my reason to never go out. You NEETmaxxing?

better to stay inside in the nice AC and sleep or play video-games/watch tv then to go out into the shitty normie world and have to deal with the temperature as well.

better to stay inside in the nice AC and sleep or play video-games/watch tv then to go out into the shitty normie world and have to deal with the temperature as well.
Yes. I used to like the outside. Dont know what happened