Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I avoid talking to women out of a massive amount of respect for their peace

I avoid talking to women because it's hard not to scream at them when I hear their obnoxious squeaky voices

Jesus Christ, imagine being so pathetic.

tbf I think a lot of bluepilled normies feel something like this rn

young men are approaching foids much less, and it's in part bc they've been told that it makes them bad and unpleasant people

it's worth noticing that even bluepilled morality ultimately leads to misgivings with feminism

Torture this cuck immediately

lifefuel for hippiecels

The more respect a man has for women, the less respect he has for himself.

What I find helpful is to talk to them like you would to a guy. Once the fact that they are a different gender is outside the brackets of your attention, words come out easier.
Is see this so often and it's such a miserable empty platitude to virtue signal. Completely rooted in the presupposition that you're a dirty man that can't stop objectifying women :soy: so you would need to police your own mind to an absurd degree. No one would say that kind of shit in a non soy world, this reeks of plebittor self-righteousness so much. That girl you wanna approach cause you're a heterosexual man, just see her as a dude, bro ! :feelsclown: What ? You don't agree ? SHE'S A HUMAN BEING YOU KNOW ! :soy:

Well, cuck puts himself out of competition, more foid meat for the rest of male goyim. Also he will never reproduce. Win-win for everyone

Attachments

• x5guhhhayw4a1.jpg
    x5guhhhayw4a1.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 1
They want sub5 men to be eunuchs without any sexual desires

It's beyond over for high conscientiousness-cels. The types of guys who get laid aren't even capable of thinking about lofty concepts like "respect for their peace", they just act on pure instinct alone like monkeys