Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I attempted to seek therapy

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
That's right, more out of boredom/curiosity I attempted to see a couple therapists, and both turned me down because I seemed like a functional, rational, and confident human being. They said my lack of a love life is not a medical need, that I could work on assertive communication skills outside of therapy, but yeah, so much for IT's theory of my being a "nutbag incel" as they liked to gaslight me.

Therapy is over-prescribed.

That's right, more out of boredom/curiosity I attempted to see a couple therapists, and both turned me down because I seemed like a functional, rational, and confident human being. They said my lack of a love life is not a medical need, that I could work on assertive communication skills outside of therapy, but yeah, so much for IT's theory of me being a "nutbag incel" as they liked to gaslight me.
Lucky you. I got committed the first time I ever saw a counselor for three fucking weeks.

Lucky you. I got committed the first time I ever saw a counselor for three fucking weeks.

It would have been nice that being crazy was an excuse for my lack of love life, but nope, just genetics.

too high inhib to go to therapy. i just want to get meds and neetbuxx :feelsbadman:

too high inhib to go to therapy. i just want to get meds and neetbuxx :feelsbadman:
I just can't believe I'm not crazy. I felt gaslit for months, and I was RIGHT all along.

It would have been nice that being crazy was an excuse for my lack of love life, but nope, just genetics.
I’m not a mentalcel if that’s what you’re saying. I’m a mentally ill uglycel. So I guess I’m the worst of both worlds.

I tried that as well in late 2018, it ended up with them just saying "no u wrong!" and me being quiet so they don't put me in an insane asylum or something

Normies will take anything blackpill related as a red flag, fuck them.

I tried that as well in late 2018, it ended up with them just saying "no u wrong!" and me being quiet so they don't put me in an insane asylum or something
So they took you on as a client?

Normies will take anything blackpill related as a red flag, fuck them.
Maybe I got turned down because I framed my blackpilled problems with nuanced bluepill speak (so they'd understand, frankly they don't even know what an incel is :feelsgah: :feelsgah: ), and you guys just went straight autist edgelord from the get go. It's like the second we stop using edgy lingo we are normies with bluepill love problems.

Everything about that experience completely SHITS on everything IT understands about mental health. What kind of Dr. Feelgood therapy buffet healthcare system do these cucks live in?? How come they get therapy for trivial shit, and I get turned down for being functionally sane?? And I'd like to think I'm one of the edgier incels here, given the amount of times I've been screenshotted.

Last edited:
Well that’s odd, most therapists would be happy to steal more ppls money

Well that’s odd, most therapists would be happy to steal more ppls money
Now I feel bad for IT, in that they probably got gaslit and money-milked by unethical therapists, and now frame EVERYTHING (like incels) as this huge boogeyman, WHICH WE ARE NOT.

Hmm, so your personality and mental state is fine....

It almost makes you think...

This is what I’m scared of what did u say to get committed?

This is what I’m scared of what did u say to get committed?
My mom told my foid counselor everything. It’s like everytime I stand up for myself, there’s always some kind of consequences for me but none for the people the backlash was against. I brought knives to school. That’s why they hid them from me. Next time I get to that point, I’m gonna have to decapitate them with my bare hands. I was always too much of a pussy to defens myself from tormentors and bullies throughout my life. I was only 15 then. Just a word of advice to people out there who are like me in that they’re too afraid to stand up for themselves: you won’t regret it if you do. Even despite the consequences I got, it was still worth it. In fact, I regret more the times I didn’t stand up for myself more than the times I did and got and trouble. It’s better to fight and die than not fight at all.

My mom told my foid counselor everything. It’s like everytime I stand up for myself, there’s always some kind of consequences for me but none for the people the backlash was against. I brought knives to school. That’s why they hid them from me. Next time I get to that point, I’m gonna have to decapitate them with my bare hands. I was always too much of a pussy to defens myself from tormentors and bullies throughout my life. I was only 15 then. Just a word of advice to people out there who are like me in that they’re too afraid to stand up for themselves: you won’t regret it if you do. Even despite the consequences I got, it was still worth it. In fact, I regret more the times I didn’t stand up for myself more than the times I did and got and trouble. It’s better to fight and die than not fight at all.
I was 15 when I fought back against some bully and busted his nose and made him bleed . I got 15 demerits because of it but it was worth it. Going to hit another bully next

I was 15 when I fought back against some bully and busted his nose and made him bleed . I got 15 demerits because of it but it was worth it. Going to hit another bully next
Bravo bro. But like I said, those times when my bullies picked on me and I did nothing are always in the back of my mind, even to this day. I had to switch schools after I got committed and STILL got bullied at the new school I transferred to. There are some bullies I’ve forgiven but others I haven’t. And just remember: when you let people pick on you, that means the bully wins. Not the Justin Trudeau version that counselors, teachers and other bully apologists like to say in that you foght back and the bully wins. I’d rather kill a bully and go to prison for the rest of my life than stand and continue to be bullied forever and let them ruin my life. I will never regret it or have ANY remorse if I did.

Bravo bro. But like I said, those times when my bullies picked on me and I did nothing are always in the back of my mind, even to this day. I had to switch schools after I got committed and STILL got bullied at the new school I transferred to. There are some bullies I’ve forgiven but others I haven’t. And just remember: when you let people pick on you, that means the bully wins. Not the Justin Trudeau version that counselors, teachers and other bully apologists like to say in that you foght back and the bully wins. I’d rather kill a bully and go to prison for the rest of my life than stand and continue to be bullied forever and let them ruin my life. I will never regret it or have ANY remorse if I did.
Me too. Im down to do a solid 20 years if it meant I got to take revenge.